Attn Devs: Make Hunter/Forager in Kunark NOT RARE else it will be an issue for the server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Jun 9, 2021.

1. MMOer Augur

As a reminder you all TUNED up the spawns for them to a crazy amount in the past for a reason. There are dozens of spawns for them.

This issue will be problematic both ways if they are flagged as rare.

Just and FYI.. if they are not rares with randomized loot all will be well.
    Machen likes this.
  2. brickz Augur

they aren't rare, they're the phs for the rares in the hunter/forager cycles
  3. MMOer Augur

Good.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

depends if it will drop from any mob that level....
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

In case you weren't aware, for the first couple weeks (?) of Kunark there are something like 5x the foragers and hunters.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Don't accidentally pull five Emperor Dranik's at once though, that would be folly.
  7. Nowayout New Member

That cycle is already heavily camped the first week or so. And I'm personally part of the problem because we will all need seb keys and some of the drops are solid! haha
  8. Kahna Augur

The seb key is tradable and goes on your key ring, so you really only need 1 key, but it's not like just getting everyone a keys is hard so trading it around might be the more annoying option.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Damn, I really need to get into the correct mindset for this server. Thanks for this.
    Bardy McFly and Dythan like this.
  10. Bard2019 Elder

It'll be interesting to see if they handle Veeshan's Peak key the same way.
  11. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Based on FV, (which has so far been consistent for Mischief drops from what I've seen) VP key is not tradable, but the completed medallions and the ground spawns will be.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  12. Machen New Member

It's not though. It's camped heavily for about an hour. After that, there are so many hunters and foragers that supply vastly exceeds demand.
  13. Gnothappening Augur

OP is talking forager and hunter. I'm curious about keying for VP. Have the devs commented on Trakanon drops? I'm curious about how his teeth will affect things if they are spread out over a stack of level 65 mobs.
  14. FranktheBank Augur

No.