Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Finchy, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Finchy Augur

It was a great decision to boost moving through a few xpacs on these servers. Is it possible to add DoDH and PoR to the 1 month group like classic and LDoN?
  2. Cainen Augur

Dodh is a good expac and is fine on 2 months imo, lots of spell misions and group quests to do. POR could be a month, its a kinda bleh expac.
  3. c313 Augur

IMO! DoDH should be 3 months. That expansion introduced a ton of content. Monster Missions, spell missions multiple raid events. Absolutely do not make DoDH 1 month.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm sure the 100 people left on the server when it hit's PoR would like it to stay 2 months.
  5. Cainen Augur

You say that, but Mangler has 12+ raiding guilds still in TSS.... and I am goin gto assume free trade will bring more here as we progress.
    Waring_McMarrin and Fallfyres like this.
  6. Fallfyres Augur

I have nothing to go on other than that warm, fuzzy "I'm BACK!" feeling right now. But I am talking to others and there is a broad base of players on these new servers. In addition to those who are enjoying speeding through and getting their old-school raiding on, there are others doing things differently.

Completely anecdotal of course but, I talk to lots (*tm) of players taking their time leveling new classes, planning for trade skills, and some who never played past the first two or three expansions who are thinking it would be great to get to have a 'taste' of each expansion and then eventually head into live. Its cray-cray for returning (*and new) players to jump into retail EQ! But, with an overview of the past expansions, and some social connections built up from playing on these two latest progression servers with others who have the same play style, it could be a solid path for those who have wanted to return for awhile, but did not.

Either way, I am having a hella fun time myself, and I'm hopeful this interesting iteration of EQ progression servers is enjoyed by all, and taken care of by our devs.

Signed,
    Just another former F-V heathen wearing rose-colored round hippie glasses enjoying all the mischief! *Winks and heads back into a realm of fun...
    Niskin likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

My only complaint about Thornblade is the accelerated timeline. I wish we had the normal 3 month per release schedule we've had on previous servers. Part of the fun of the free trade is twinking out characters, but no real time to enjoy that with only 1 month of classic