Farming golems in Fear for Dragon and God loot.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Jun 1, 2021.

1. OldRodKS Elder

I hope they leave it as is. I've played EQ casually, off and on since just after release in 1999. There's loot dropping now that I've never even seen or heard of, simply because I was a casual player. These servers give me hope that I may one day get some of this epic loot.
    Thewiz and Hypatia like this.
  2. Gheed Is not reading your response

Nah it is cool. Do not post anymore about issues on Mischief, the forums get REALLY unhappy.

I don't think these dreams of massive plat gains from GDKP are gonna work out too well when raid mobs drop 20 pieces of loot. Its all good though, I want you guys to kill your own server
  3. Bullsnooze Augur

I think I know why you're so upset with Mischief.

You ignored 'experimental' in the server description, focused on 'FV loot rules,' and proceeded to cash out on Aradune (maybe not fully, but you put more eggs into the Mischief basket than you should). Again, you'll never have a true FV progression server. The population would consist of krono farmers and those that indulge them. In other words, the server would be dead before it even launched.

I'm not a fan of the ruleset myself, but I do understand that Mischief won't die. It will strive with it's current ruleset because it's *casual friendly*. People have the satisfaction of farming their own items, at their own pace, and without having to deal with the same krono farmers holding down camps 24 hours a day.

Total win on Dark Paw's part.
    Stymie and Vindicator like this.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

Honestly so do I as I need a full set of PURPLE AWESOME!! (tm) for my cleric.
    Stymie likes this.
  5. Spooky Augur

Clearly we are alpha testers.

Really the only acceptable option is to leave it as-is. They've already farmed hundreds of items. Changing this now only hurts casual players.

But we know the devs consistently make the worst decisions possible, so expect a nerf soon.
  6. TheGoblin Elder

It will probably happen sooner than later if what they posted was correct about last night:

"Basically golems spawn on pick up in fear.. and drop dragon loot. We spent a few hours farming picks and got an avalanche for fear armor in addition to a massive amount of dragon loot."

The fear loot farm was pretty hilarious.

When they posted a parse from the one golem and top damage was 1k, not dps, the actual damage number was 1000 for the top spot. I could barely get 2-3 casts off on a boss before they fell over.

I think total god loot count last night was over 80 items from 10 picks of Golems. That doesn't count Planar BP's or Legs that were taken.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Who cares?
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Grow up.
    Stymie likes this.
  9. Szinga New Member

We don't like YOU because you're a massive crybaby. Following Bobby's stream every second just waiting to post the latest "exploits" to the forums asap. We get it, you don't like the server. Now go away.
  10. Bard2019 Elder

Sounds like the tagline for World of Warcraft.
    Niskin likes this.
  11. Bard2019 Elder

But EoV isn't even the hardest mob in Plane of Sky.