Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Froglok, May 25, 2021.

1. Froglok Augur

2. Froglok Augur

Nice. I am going to have to try this, if I can.
  3. chronicler Augur

This explains why servers are different, and some have mobs that pop and others not, compared to others
  4. GoldenFrog Augur

As mentioned in a different thread, it's actually correct. Alla is wrong.
    In game quest chat does have the R.
  5. GoldenFrog Augur

...but I don't know 5 people much less 52 :\

Can most any zone be a /pick? I'd thought only certain high-traffic or modern zones.
  6. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

[IMG]
    Crafter Arvang is missing from Harbingers Spire, even though listed as a rare creature in game.
    Froglok likes this.
  7. Froglok Augur

The true question is if the actual named MOB has that spelling or not.
  8. GoldenFrog Augur

9. Froglok Augur

You are correct, as happens with EQ, variant spellings find their way into the game. But based on your pet, I made a modification (I can't help but still wander what the name is above his head).
    GoldenFrog likes this.
  10. Froglok Augur

Added
  11. Froglok Augur

I can verify 100% that this worked on Bertox. It took between 25 and 30 players (mercs included for those out of raid) to spawn a pick zone. Within 6 or so spawn cycles we got Jadewing, the one that was not spawning on Bertox.
  12. Froglok Augur

We spawned a Thundercrest Pick -- but it took 60-ish+ Players and / or Mercs (out of raid).

So far (as I type this) did get 4 of the named we were missing. However, there were also four we were missing we still did not get (Kafu, Kodama, Ninsei & Rinako).

Maybe in a Thundercrest pick zone it can vary on the ones you get?
  13. Cimbaeth Elder

We spawned a Stillmoon Temple instance (takes 28) and pop! Wei Zhang! Happy Happy Joy Joy- also noticed there were 4 or 5 trash mobs in places that they are not in the base zone.
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

What does "semi broken" supposed to mean? Just because you didn't get it doesn't make it broken. Out of the 18 severag mobs you listed, we killed 11 of them.

Let's focus on actual broken things for the devs to fix, not a list of things you didn't get. The mechanics of that zone are crazy for a hunter achievement though. Stillmoon and Thundercrest are doable as well.
  15. Froglok Augur

When it comes to Sverag, there are 5 named spawn points. The name that spawns depends on which race is in control of the zone. So, they are really "shared" spawn spots.

However, it has been reported by some that once an invading race manages to take over the zone, at least on some servers, the PH's stop spawning.

So the issue isn't if the Named exists, but if you can spawn them.
  16. GoldenFrog Augur

While "Forcing a pick" may resolve the issue, it does not remove this from the bug list. I still have no idea how to get that many chars/mercs involved. Guess I can advertise on general for something nobody else cares about.

Additionally "Names that weren't added" and misspellings are good to flag, there should be a definitive "Broken" bullet-list at the top of the OP post.

By my count there are at least 10 zones un-completable at the moment.
  17. Aanuvane Augur

Uploaded a screenshot to Alla's and "reported the correction" for you. :)
  18. chronicler Augur

In thundercrest at rector room.

Normal zone 3 npc in room,
    Pick there were 5 npc.
    One of those a named.
  19. Cimbaeth Elder

We tried doing pickzones to spawn Findlewill in MMM, and we did get PHs/killable mobs in Findlewill's room in the pickzones (we did 5 of them) but they would not respawn. Plus no nameds popped in any of the MMM pickzones at all.
    Poyzen Frawg likes this.
  20. Froglok Augur

Perfect! Change made.