Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gheed, May 28, 2021.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

2. Nebby Lorekeeper

I dont have a dog in this fight. But I dont see how this is considered an exploit. They said loot would be randomized. They did not give specifics. So for all I know, the game is running as intended. Look how quickly they removed that tickle companion. They also did rolling restarts to fix zone loot drops.
  3. Gheed Is not reading your response

I really don't see why anyone would need to be banned and don't think they should be. I made the post because it was something that was obviously broken and should be fixed.

All the people from the guild that got so salty just made it more fun.
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

I think people are just memeing; no actual salt. We knew Bobby & co were streaming to 500+ viewers and this would all be heard far and wide very quickly.
    Gheed likes this.
  5. Nebby Lorekeeper

I can see that. This server is exciting. Kinda brings me back to my childhood
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

$20/hr and unban my original acct daybreak ill manually do it through live and no more oopsies.
    Solert and Gheed like this.
  7. Lupercus New Member

Werent you trying to sell everything and anything on aradune gheed? Wonder why you started this post.. definitely doesnt seem biased towards something you want
  8. Gheed Is not reading your response

I still play there and sell lots of things. I guess that means I shouldn't post about broken things?

Weird logic there but okay pal
  9. Protagonist Tank

If only absolutely anyone had pointed out that we needed more information about how they were reassigning loot, so we could tell them why their plan was stupid and get it fixed before it was too late.

If only someone had told people that naively believing they'd just automatically get it right this time was evidence of a whole truckload of extra chromosomes.

Shame that didn't happen.
  10. taliefer Augur

Yea man, we wouldn’t want to disturb the equilibrium of the perfect balance the TLPs have achieved
  11. Sir Sire New Member

Shouldn't be fixed imo, let everyone get there fair share now, shrug... live and learn for kunark release.
  12. Lupercus New Member

They never said motm mobs will drop certain things, they just said raid mobs. Technically hate trash and fear trash are raid mobs because they drop gear used to supplement a raid in a raid zone. Solb and perma arent raid zones. While I do agree they shouldnt drop dragon loot, it's just not practical. An example of this will be people actually having to clear plane of growth or sleepers tomb when it comes out rather than somebody death dragging to the bottom bosses or cheesing tunare. It just gives more insentive to actually raid in a raid zone.
  13. Gheed Is not reading your response

Nah "technically" they are not raid mobs because they don't have motm. Something being alive in a raid zone doesn't make it a raid mob lmaoo
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

They have the /con flag "This creature would take an army to defeat"
    yepmetoo and code-zero like this.
  15. yerm Augur

Just stay on aradune my dude
  16. Lupercus New Member

Guess that blew over your head that it's a raid zone where you actually have to be a level to zone into, go zone your level 1 into hate or fear real quick
  17. Gheed Is not reading your response

You can tank hate trash with pets so no, spite golems and other trash do not have that con.

I am staying on Aradune. Not sure what relevance that has here but thank you for the comment.
  18. Magician9001 Augur

They DO have that tag but clearly they aren't raid mobs.
  19. yerm Augur

So you're staying on aradune, but made a new thread to cry to management about people on a different server getting loot that you don't think they should be getting?

Pathetic man.
    Kylo Classic likes this.
  20. Sollix Journeyman

Lots of babies upset the spite golem information got out so fast haha.

Instead of coming to the forums to defend trivial trash mobs dropping dragon raid loot you all should learn how to kill Vox with less then 100 people cause that ish was sad af.

Shocker the 11th iteration of Faceless is still trash, bahaha