Hey Mepps, do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 26, 2021.

1. Jamien New Member

So after an hour and a half on no one being able to get into Thornblade, they finally try to do a little fix? Server numbers are super low
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Well, this time I got bumped from the queue. Bleh.
  3. Cronar Elder

I took a 2 hour or so nap while in queue.
  4. Grasamo Journeyman

How about opening more servers? I didn't subscribe to sit in a stupid queue.
    Valorax likes this.
  5. Machen New Member

If you do it on two different accounts, in two different clients, yes.
  6. Bardy McFly Augur

And on 2 different computers. Nothing more painful than Truebox bouncing you as soon as you get through the queue haha.
  7. Machen New Member

Iirc you can actually play two different accounts on two different truebox servers on 1 computer at the same time. I could be misremembering though. The worst thing that would happen is the second account simply wouldn't log in when it gets to that point, so you'd still be able to log in to whichever comes up first.

You can definitely play 1 truebox server character and unlimited live characters at the same time.
  8. Bardy McFly Augur

I thought it was that way too but I got bounced as soon as I hit character select a little while ago. Not sure if it was the other accounts on a different server or the boxing tools still being on, but it definitely didn't like it and forced me back to the end of the line haha. Fired it up on another laptop just in case.
  9. Machen New Member

Boxing tools will definitely bounce you.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  10. FattyFatt New Member

Every. single. time.

Whenever there is a new server launch, this question is ALWAYS asked hundred of times. How hard is it to put (in the same server que window) a message saying 'You are now in the server que. You will remain in the server que for as long as you sit at the server select screen. There is no need to click 'ok' again.'
  11. NromDuke New Member

Do you just let it sit at the screen that says your wait time? Or do you click OK?
  12. Bardy McFly Augur

Ok is fine. If you time out just log in again, it remembers your spot.
  13. Furio New Member

Have a hard time seeing that. It's been 1hour and 15 minutes for me. I just checked the time and now it's says 21m. Really????
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The queue resets if the login server itself goes down or gets restarted.