Truth or lies?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardy McFly Augur

Actually I think the same happened to me, but it wasn't that bug. Looked like the whole select/queue server crashed. Couldn't get back to server select for a couple minutes and then suddenly not only did I get to server select, I also got straight into the server without a queue. Just lucky timing I guess.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Getting dropped for inactivity won't lose your place in the queue. Just log back in.

A few minutes ago, the login server had to be bounced, which removed everyone from the queue. Sorry about that.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  3. dontbanmebro New Member

Game just crashed using the butcherblock translocator! back to the end of the line!
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

About what point do you guys admit this was a mistake, and start letting in more than 10 people every hour?
  5. Valorax New Member

Everytime I hit "OK" my timer gets longer. Now it's at 30m when it started at 2m. I'm not sure that box is for information purposes at all. Feels like I keep getting bumped back.
  6. Furio New Member

Been waiting for over 45 minutes now....
  7. Machen New Member

You aren't getting bumped back. Every time you refresh it, it tells you how long the people who just recently got in game had to wait. 2 minutes after the server launched, that was 2 minutes. Now, it's 60 or whatever it's up to. Your place in line hasn't changed.
  8. Furio New Member

Yea....I had just 6 minutes when I tried top login...then Mepps says the login server was bounced...now I'm at god only knows what....

You would think they could have solved this problem years ago....now you have people whining about how they can't get their "box" crew on...
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The information shown is an average wait based on how long the most recent players waited to get into the server.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/faq-for-the-eq-queue.275434/

It will continue to go up as more people enter the queue vs. the in-game cap rises/people log out.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.