Not A Bug World Server at Max Capacity...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fell, May 26, 2021.

1. Fell Augur

I shouldn't be surprised, I guess. When you have the dialog that says "you are in queue and will be logged in automatically", should you leave that dialog up, or press OK to return to the main server select window?
    Fenthen and Popknot like this.
  2. Burpinflyz New Member

I waited the 1 min average time, well 5 mins and nothing. I closed the window, hit Play button and now it states 9 mins average wait time. Lies, all lies.
  3. Fell Augur

15 minutes now from first seeing the "one minute average wait time". Still unsure whether I should leave the original dialog up, or keep retrying.
  4. Auchantie New Member

How after 10,000 servers this is still a fail is beyond me... I smell double xp weekend coming...
  5. bartolomo Noxious Iksar

I have been at 1 min since launch, my suggestion would be to not hit the ok button
  6. Sakuraba Augur

This is Aradune/Rizlona all over again. Enjoy your chill time, folks.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. bartolomo Noxious Iksar

yea i clicked to enter the server as soon as it popped up but been on the 1 min wait time for 15 min lol
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Look on the bright side...

...at least the servers are popular.
    Ulrin likes this.
  9. DonaldESF New Member

so if servers are full what happens when people get off work?
  10. DonaldESF New Member

once your logged in does it kick you for afking?
  11. Moak The Most High

it's almost like the developers "forgot" to let people on the new servers
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Right? I'm confused how the EverQuest dev/support team still hasn't figured out how to launch a TLP, after like 6 years of TLPs.
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because people like you keep coming back anyway.
    Ulrin likes this.
  14. Kirax New Member

Clicked right at 12:00pm noon PST. Still waiting while others that clicked after are now in playing. What gives? Is this because i'm not spamming the play and ok window? Feel free to actually say something Development Team...
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. DonaldESF New Member

ya true i heard from someone they do play favorites with streamers etc. but do you spam click it or wait
  16. Auchantie New Member

17. DonaldESF New Member

so i waited and got a dumb error saying reset device and closed EQ and had to restart que is that normal for these animals that run the server?
  18. DonaldESF New Member

i subbed for this server
  19. Restore Order New Member

Don't hit the "Ok" button.
  20. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Sup new guy.
    Skuz and Ulrin like this.