Do the Boats Still Run?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Accipiter, May 26, 2021.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

I need to run a couple characters from BB to Commonlands. I know of the Translocator. The problem is that damned ranger at the docs in OOT. Without invis, taking the translocator is a crap shoot.

What I don't recall is, do the boats still run or is the Translocator all we have?
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I know I rode a boat at one point on Agnarr so I think they still run. May have been the little raft to Velious though, don't remember.
    Accipiter likes this.
  3. GamerGramps Journeyman

Yes, the boats will still be active.
    Bardy McFly and Accipiter like this.
  4. MMOer Augur

I think so but there are translocators there too.. so its instant if you want it to be.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Read man, read.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. MMOer Augur

meh... answer is still valid tho
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, boats run and TLers are up.
    Fallfyres, Accipiter and Bardy McFly like this.
  8. Calandria New Member

Last time I played on a TLP server, the boats ran, but it was a crapshoot if you would zone with them or be dropped in the middle of the ocean
  9. CasualMaker New Member

Not as bad as taking the ship to Erudin in P99. The Qeynos end of the trip is fine, but the shuttle out to the ship at Erudin is very unreliable. There's few things quite as irritating as waiting on the shuttle for 5-10 minutes, and then seeing the message that the ship just left.