[Thornblade] - Hardcore Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Destinea, May 18, 2021.

1. Destinea New Member

What we have to offer:
    Batphones
    Split DZ
    DKP
    GDKP/PLAT Raids
    Strong leadership with experience raiding and leading together

We still have recruitment open for the time being. We are a 24/7 guild where casual and hardcore players from all time zones can play together as one. This ruleset is a game changer!! There will be so much loot!

Our name will be announced May 26th upon logging in.

If you have any questions contact Vicious, Ultara, or Desti
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QrWMajCYyM
  2. Pleefun Lorekeeper

• Warning: The EQ forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Poor vicious he has to run to the overflow server because he knows he can't get kills on the main server. Love watching this guy fail server after server. Maybe you will have the win you have been looking for on an overflow server!
  3. Vindaven Elder

Pleefun:

Thornblade is being released the exact same time as Mischief. There is nothing wrong with going there. For all intents and purposes it is the exact same as Mischief except in name. Any differences are made by the players alone.

The purpose of a guild is to form friendships and have fun getting a lot of loot together. Having the two major batphone guilds on separate servers is the best way for them to achieve that. Poop socking isn’t fun. Getting less loot isn’t fun. And they can still “race” for times on separate servers. And if, hypothetically, Thornblade has less stability issues, it may be advantageous for them to be on that server. I don’t call that a “fail”; I call that a win - a win for everyone.

You may have some legitimate criticisms of Vicious, but going to Thornblade isn’t one of them. And, to be honest, being so obsessed with him to make a post like this only gives him attention and helps him more than it hurts.

If there are less stability issues you have those who chose to go to Thornblade to thank. And Vicious is a big part of that.
    Velzira, Skuz and Trakksem like this.
  4. Trakksem Journeyman

Well said Vindaven!

"overflow" went out the window when announced it would release at the same time......And yea, the 2 largest guilds splitting between the 2 servers is a win for the whole player base.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Destinea New Member

Thank you Vindaven!
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Ryochan New Member

we'll have tacos too!
    Skuz likes this.
  7. MichaelPants Journeyman

I'm feeling Thorny baby!

8. Xygor New Member

This guild is going to be sooooo good
  9. Pinch Ekaboom New Member

Can't wait for Wednesday! this guild is going to be fun!
    Xygor likes this.
  10. bummer New Member

Should I? Let's see:

1. New TLP - :D
    2. Random Loot - :confused:
    3. Raid content on farm guaranteed - :cool:
    4. Lots of loot (#2 & #3) - ;)
    5. Vicious getting hate - :p

Sign me up kids!
  11. Xygor New Member

Here's hoping that Atawarpshi joins the server in another futile attempt to foil our plans.
  12. Tutu New Member

@xygor where can I buy your totally awesome book?
  13. Teriboo New Member

How good is it going to be Xygor?
  14. Destinea New Member

What's the best part though?
  15. dreforbes New Member

16. FakeWar New Member

Can't wait, cya all at launch !
  17. Xygor New Member

Good point dude! See you there!
  18. Destinea New Member

19. Tutu New Member

asphinctersayswhat?