TLP-Auctions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Naiderye, May 19, 2021.

1. Naiderye Journeyman

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to get a few updates to the site / design done before I made a post about this but I think everything is in the state I want it in to make this post. The site (araduneauctions.net) has been rebranded and relaunched as TLP Auctions.

You can find it here: https://www.tlp-auctions.com

This site will allow you to do price checks on items, see pricing history, check the latest average krono prices, and view a live feed of the common lands tunnel all from the website.

If discord is more your jam, join the discord (link on the site) which will also stream a live feed of the tunnel in chat format. More features for both the site and discord will be coming soon as well. (I am always responding to people in the feature request discord channel)

Want to make your own discord bot or tool but don't want to go through the problem of parsing and logging the data? I got you covered as well. The API that runs the website is available for you to use to build your own tools. API documentation available on the site, help / support for this is available via discord.

All of these tools are completely free to use and people on discord are pretty active if you need help or have an issue.

Oh, and the site / discord supports both Mischief and Thornblade.

If you have any questions, concerns, feel free to reach out via discord! Happy Questing.
    Zanarnar, Bobbybick, Vindaven and 3 others like this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Good stuff.
  3. jiri_ Augur

Nice work.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Is this free? If so, will it remain free without paywalls?
  5. Kylo Classic Augur

Will we be able to order pizza and play gems?
  6. Naiderye Journeyman

Yes, and yes. The site was built because I didn't believe in the paywalls that other services were offering on Aradune and thought there should be a free alternative.

As long as I run it, it will remain free with no paywalls or "premium" features.
  7. Vindaven Elder

The man, the myth, the legend... Naiderye. A true hero.
    Naiderye likes this.
  8. Brontus EQ Player Activist

Hey can we get a nighttime version of the site that's not all blinding white? Thanks man :)
  9. Baulkin Augur

The discord has a # Feature-Requests channel. Please post this there. :)
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

I've never seen that..?

NM, didn't realize which post I was in and thought you meant the Official DBG discord had a feature request for game features. My bad!
  11. Naiderye Journeyman

Dark Mode was just added.

To enable it just go to settings and click the "Dark" button. It should remember! As Baulkin noted, if you have any requests feel free to put them in #feature-requests in discord as I don't check the forums that often.
    Brontus likes this.
  12. Brontus EQ Player Activist

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! This is fantastic! I will be donating to your site today.

P.S. DarkPaw hire this guy! He's a "can do" person and gets things done!!
    Naiderye likes this.
  13. Naiderye Journeyman

You are welcome! Just trying to help out the community where I can!
  14. samenye Lorekeeper

Nice job, thanks :)
    Naiderye likes this.
  15. Naiderye Journeyman

Quick update, for those that don't want to use the website for whatever reason, there is now a Discord "Price Check" bot in the discord and there will be a running feed of the EC tunnel in there as well!
    Deathcomestoall and Appren like this.
  16. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

Love it! can not wait to use it when the new TLPs start and thank you for adding the discord bot to your discord really helpful!
    Naiderye likes this.
  17. Tacc Aradune New Member

Oh look. He stole another name of another developer's project to boost the popularity of his own. Color me surprised :p
  18. Ceeksow New Member

lovely site! Thank you
    Naiderye likes this.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

Sounds like Marketing to me.
    Naiderye likes this.
  20. Smak Augur

does the live feed in ec tunnel use facial recognition?