BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kylo Classic, May 13, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There will be two (new but same) bundles to purchase when the new TLP servers launch.
    Conelder, andross77 and Bardy McFly like this.
  2. Polpet Elder

very good
  3. wildone Elder

we would love to be able to buy non lore bags from you guys.
  4. FrozenWater Augur

Can you please ask if they can remove the restriction on buying multiples? Most of us play on more than 1 server, or have alts, or ...
  5. Ebine Augur

The one that is on sale right now you can have more than one per account. I have one bag on my main.
    The other bag I sent to an alt and put it in my shared bank. This was the first bag they let you have more than one though.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Hrm. Thanks very much. Don't remember buying one, so I didn't think it was that. Maybe I did and just forgot.
  7. Sepulchre New Member

The 42 slot bag from the expansion collectors edition is claimable too I guess?
  8. Nolrog Augur

Hope so. I still have one to claim.
    Demetri likes this.
  9. Numiko Augur

Yes expansion bags and exp potions are claimable from level one on TLP servers, mounts can also be claimed in Luclin but have no stats till later on.
    Demetri likes this.
  10. Lejaun Augur

You may not have, could be bugged, but just saying that your account for whatever reason likely reads / is flagged as having purchased one.

Check your purchase history. If you don't find one for the bag, send in a petition to have that account flag removed.
  11. Nolrog Augur

Good suggestion. I would say that it is more likely that I bought one and just forgot. No big deal for me though. I wanted to buy one now so that I had the option of buying another later on if I wanted to. I got the bigger one anyway, so I'm happy with that.
  12. Elabone Augur

They mean if you log into aradune and claim the bags. You cannot then petition to have the bags moved to mischief.

There are no restrictions that I am aware of when it comes to transferring, a server reaching live and/or merging when it comes to claimable items.
    Numiko likes this.
  13. Thaddeus New Member

Is it to late to ask for a ONE LAST TIME BUY unlock, to buy more bags of the current packs they are selling? :(
  14. Raptorjesus5 Augur

All this time I thought buying the 2 bag pack would prevent you from buying the single bag pack separately...
  15. Diddles New Member

Anyone happen to know if you can trade claimed bags or will it be an exception to the trade-all rule set?
  16. Khalidhar New Member

Claimable items will not be tradeable on TLPs, or I wouldn't expect them to be. Is it possible? sure, but I doubt it. They'll be tradeable to alt via shared storage as they're Heirloom but would be really surprised if you can trade them to other players.
  17. Machen New Member

Are the bags themselves going to be new, or the same? I am playing on Rizlona. Wondering if I will be able to get 3 new bags and use them with the 3 I already have from Aradune/Rizlona launch.
  18. Baldur Augur

"new but same" means the packs will be the same price and contain the same stuff, same bag size and everything, but they will be new items, named differently, so you can buy them again. It's what they've done for every recent TLP launch.
  19. Khalidhar New Member

New in name only. There will be a $20 bag with the 3 exp pots then the $35 bundle which will have both bags as well as 5 exp pots the clarity, speed and alacrity pots and the 5 rez tokens. There's a post somewhere, might even be in this thread, with the names of the new bags. I just checked and the previous sets are still for sale so you can buy them and then the new ones once they're released.
  20. Herf Augur

The exact contents are conjecture as they've changed (very slightly) over the past two bag sets. For example on the current bundles (Keeper and Outriders) the potions are all no trade and there are different ones from the last set (which had some potions being heirloom and tradeable between toons on same acct.)

I can't recall if the previous bag sets were the same in size and quantity, but I thought there might have been a slight difference.

Main point is we won't know what's in the new bundle until it's released this Wednesday.