Im getting old and wanna sit down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flatchy, May 5, 2021.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

Could you toss in an auto sit button choice for us? Underwater zones are a strain on mana with no mounts. (I believe seahorse mount was mentioned in another thread? ) so since it seems to be a boxers world anymore can you make it so when they are not casting or fighting they just sit down?

Come on , Ive seen sillier ideas...
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Obvious Troll post! Maybe if you ate fewer dwarves you wouldn't have to sit constantly, although it would be harder to keep up on that Antonica Newspaper you enjoy...
    Bardy McFly, Flatchy, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  3. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I think we should be allowed to stand on our head so we can see the world from at a height that gnomes are use to.
    Flatchy and Nennius like this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

You are floating in water, so you should be relaxed enough just like that. Should be no need to sit.
    Vumad, Flatchy and minimind like this.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Be glad you are not an NPC, they never sit down...:p
    Bardy McFly and Flatchy like this.
  6. Moege Augur

Lies!
    Lookin at one right now Baobob Miller in Qeynos hills
    Flatchy likes this.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Lots do. :)

Old ToFS those damned lazy students on 2 were always sitting down. Some of the sisters sit, too, if I recall.
    Flatchy likes this.
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

If Flatchy is "sitting" in water there will definitely be floaties don't even think highly paid mercs would want to be exposed to that
    Flatchy and Nennius like this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There's a lot of h's missing in this post imho.

I sit you not.
    Vumad, Flatchy, Tatanka and 2 others like this.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Eww. That's that smell that was in the vicinity of Flatchy Bumwhistle and small bank in PoK the other day. Dwarf meat flatulence...
    Deux likes this.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

Back when my guild was actually populated I never heard the end of the LOG JAM jokes in the guild pool whenever I got in. Trolls have feelings too ya know! I cannot help it that I have irritable Bowel syndrome. If the gnomes would lay off the tacos It would not be so bad when I snack upon them. That is their supposed Gnome Powah!

Jhenna I have to admit that I do enjoy crop dusting the tradeskill area by the lil bank. The High elves in he vicinity and their snotty looks of disgust bring me joy I tells ya!
    Duder, Jhenna_BB, Sissruukk and 2 others like this.
  12. Bobokin Augur

If you sit on the pot too long, you will get hemorrhoids.

I guess that's ok for a Troll, but not a High Elf to be sure.
  13. Herf Augur

Autosit would have an affect on auto-casters-getting-squished due to sitting agro.
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not if you're OOC, which is implied from the OP.
  15. Herf Augur

If you're sitting down in a group or raid, when mobs are pulled in they will sometimes prefer to attack seated toons.
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

That is a chance I am willing to take!
  17. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I don't like getting attacked when I'm taking a sit...Trolls may use it a fun opportunity to fling stuff?
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I frequently use sitting to purposely get hit when DS-PLing an alt. It has it's uses.

Besides, this whole argument is a waste of time. IF they implement the feature we're talking about here, they could certainly add an option to use it or not. Problem/argument solved.
    Flatchy likes this.