BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kylo Classic, May 13, 2021.

1. Kylo Classic Augur

Can we please have more than a maximum of 2 unique 40 slot bags on the marketplace? We have 10 inventory slots, can't we have at least 10 bags? I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants more than 1 or 2 bags. Put them up, they will be bought.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

if you buy the current 2 bags, then shortly they will put 2 new bags on sale.. then you can have 4..
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Triconix Augur

I've seen more posts about bags on TLP forums this last month than I've seen the last decade on live forums. Y'all obsessed with bags.

Kinda funny they give them away like crazy on live servers for achievements. So many bags they get deleted half the time.
  4. Lejaun Augur

Best QOL purchase I ever made on Aradune/Rizlona was a 40 slot bag at the start. Makes looting heavy items or tons of tradeskill items no problem.
    andross77 and Bardy McFly like this.
  5. Random Healer New Member

Bag space is huge on early TLPs, especially 100% WR bags. Many of the early items that vendor for good plat are very heavy and don't stack. You can make quite a bit of plat just getting xp and rolling on all the fine steel weapons. The more bag space you have, the longer you can go without having to visit the vendor (or start destroying things).
  6. Grenlar Journeyman

We can buy the bags now and just wait to claim them on a character on Mischief correct?
  7. Herf Augur

8. Runes Augur

I have never really understood why having as many 40 slot bags available that people want to buy is throttled? Let people who want to pay for it, get as many bags as they want, its not going to impact my gameplay in the slightest.

There will still be a healthy amount of people buying player crafted bags during the 1st month of the server.
    Its like, there are people that pay money for krono and are ok doing so to keep subs going and then there are the people that farm plat to buy the krono in game for subs, both are fine but you allow unlimited Krono purchases, why not the same for bags?

is it a server load and lag issue from too many items staying in banks and inventory?
  9. Random Healer New Member

Yes. If you buy the current $35 pack you can wait and then claim it on the new server.
  10. ForumBoss Augur

I agree they should just put non lore 40 slot bags in the shop if the server can handle it. However, I have tested zone time with a fresh character, and a fully loaded main with mostly 40+ slot bags on a few servers. The zone time is 10s+ slower with the fully loaded character, all else being equal. I'm not sure how or if this affects overall server performance for others, though.
  11. MR_STYLZ TLP Hore

Can you buy both the $20 and the $35 one and claim both on the same character?
    I bought the $20 one and haven't claimed it yet - but I want the $35 one.
    I suppose I could just not claim the $20 one :/
  12. Khalidhar New Member

Yes. I have already bought both the $20 and $35 bags. Once Mischief goes live you can log in and claim the $20 bag, remove the exp pots then pop the bag into shared storage. Then claim the $35 set. The $20 bag is also in the $35 set so you can't have 2 of the Keeper's Knapsacks cause they're lore but you can have one on you and one in storage, or an alt. Once the new packs get released you'll be able to buy those sets as well.
  13. Kylo Classic Augur

You kinda want the 40 slot 100% WR bags on your char, not in your shared bank, that's just a waste.
  14. Thrawnseg Augur

He has it one his character, but when you buy both packs, you get a duplicate 40 slot. So he put s the duplicate in his bank since it's lore.
  15. Kylo Classic Augur

I guess not too many people want to buy lots of bags. I know I do.
  16. Khalidhar New Member

When you buy the $35 bundle you get two bags, the one from the $35 the Outrider's Satchel AND the Keeper's Knapsack from the $20 bundle. Each bag is Lore so you can only carry one of each on any character at one time. The items are also Heirloom so you can trade them to your alts. If you buy both packs you can only carry one of the Keeper's Knapsack at a time, allowing you to put one in shared storage, or on an alt. I keep my duplicate Keeper's Knapsack in shared storage so when I'm moving extra items to a storage alt, I have 40 extra slots in storage. Once the new packs get released, assuming they do the same as there is now, with new names, I plan on buying both again, so I'll have 80 shared storage slots, or will be able to have 2 40 slot bags on an alt without having to move all my WR bags around should I want to alt. I tend not to play many alts so for me, it's 80 extra storage slots.
  17. Kylo Classic Augur

Can you use those 80 slots when you are in a dungeon and your bags are getting full.
  18. Zinkeh Augur

What's the current bag bundle? I checked on mangler and only saw the mercenary bag. Nothing else was for sale?
  19. Lemerian Elder

It's only available on the website.
  20. Gemstoner Elder

The best way to do it is to buy each bundle every TLP. Then only claim the double 40 slot premium bundle.

Save the single 40 slot bag bundle for the next TLP

Buy both bundles, claim the old single bag and the new double bundle, save the new single bundle for the next TLP.

That way you'll always have at least 3 40 slot bags each TLP release.

If you have multiple accounts you can work it to where you skip claim releases to have even more than 3 40 slot bags. My 2nd account which I'll make my primary for Mischief/Thornblade, I'll have 5 40 slot bags on my character (the new double bundle, the last double bundle from Aradune and the single bundle from Mangler.).

I have a 3rd account I'll make primary next release heh. That's if they keep up with the new single/double bundles each new TLP.