Test Update 05/11/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 11, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Clicking modified/unmodified on the items I am currently wearing does not show any changes in stats when not using a power source, despite having stat augs equiped.

Button also does not work unless you use the lower portion of the button.

*Edit* only seems to work on Cresta Earring.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Hunter of Blackfeather roost in the Serpent's Spine
    [Fri May 14 10:10:58 2021] You have slain a harpy explorer!
    [Fri May 14 10:13:58 2021] You have slain a harpy explorer!
    [Fri May 14 10:16:22 2021] You have slain a harpy explorer!
    [Fri May 14 10:17:16 2021] You have slain a harpy explorer!

Does not update
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Opening the Item Inspect window on any item while using a custom UI immediately results in a crash to windows desktop.

Uierrors.txt file does not show any errors.

EDIT: Fixed now, thanks Klanderso!

Other UI editors:

Make sure you change "IDW_ItemInfo#" from a "Label" to "STMLbox" in ItemDisplay.xml or it will silently crash.

Also make sure Templates.xml has:

Code:
    <FrameTemplate item="FT_DefPageBorderHighlight">
            <TopLeft>A_TabFrameTopLeft</TopLeft>
            <Top>A_TabFrameTop</Top>
            <TopRight>A_TabFrameTopRight</TopRight>
            <RightTop>A_HighlightRight</RightTop>
            <Right>A_HighlightRight</Right>
            <RightBottom>A_HighlightRight</RightBottom>
            <BottomRight>A_HighlightBottomRight</BottomRight>
            <Bottom>A_HighlightBottom</Bottom>
            <BottomLeft>A_HighlightBottomLeft</BottomLeft>
            <LeftTop>A_HighlightLeft</LeftTop>
            <Left>A_HighlightLeft</Left>
            <LeftBottom>A_HighlightLeft</LeftBottom>
            <OverlapLeft>0</OverlapLeft>
            <OverlapTop>0</OverlapTop>
            <OverlapRight>0</OverlapRight>
            <OverlapBottom>0</OverlapBottom>
        </FrameTemplate>
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  5. klanderso Developer

Can you send me the contents of the EQUI_Templates.xml and EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml files for your custom UI? I may be able to help with tracking down the cause.

Edit: The cause for this one was due to the type of some of the UI elements in EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml being changed. If you use a custom UI and are crashing without any errors in UIErrors.txt, double-check the type of the IDW_ItemInfo# elements.
  6. Tritonia Journeyman

Moving this post from the notes discussion thread to the appropriate place here. A Walking Bone Pile, A Relic Crushpile, and A Raging Spellstream in Relic listed on the hunter achievement are not currently spawning on live/TLP servers. If this has already been fixed on test, please disregard. Thanks.
    Mithra likes this.
  7. Mithra Augur

I've been clearing Relic on the Test server and I'm still missing these 3 for Hunter.
    Tritonia likes this.
  8. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Missing rares in Relic, who could have possibly seen That coming...
    Tropi and Skuz like this.
  9. Tritonia Journeyman

Tryna get my Ahab on over here don't instigate and make the whale go away on me, friend :)
  10. Wulli Bulli New Member

Pretty sure I did this right and all it did was fail to load my UI and gave me the crappy default one
  11. Kaymen New Member

I also am having the same issue with link crashing. I tried patching my Drakah/Tking UI xml files with the changes as noted above from Beimeith and UI will not load so reverted the two parts back to last update. Anyone familiar with this UI set have suggestions?
  12. Angahran Augur

Try running winmerge or some other comparison program against your UI and default to see what you need to change in EQUI_Templates.xml and EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml files.