Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

yes, the rares in Qinimi should be:

Pixtt Trext Rexi
    Pixtt Krakt Ticov
    Pixtt Kerxek Vket
    Rav Tirdox Ikveok
    Kabeka Kret (maybe)

Back when I did the Gates guide I made this to help Prathun if they decided to make a hunter - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ku-zFgCnANqq3NCBaAGxGr2cxF4J5u-kS1AYR_ludzo

Figured I'd link it if anybody on test wants to compare
    Mithra likes this.
  2. Mithra Augur

Hunter of The Hatchery
    -Prex the Webspinner
    -Virak the Devourer

Don't think these are actual rare mobs.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

[IMG] Rarundel's Memory(with a typo) is on there is why I was asking.
  4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Weird, Rker isn't even on my list. Seems his drops aren't unique, just a sampling of others in the zone.

But certainly Rarendel'S Memory shouldn't be there.
  5. Mithra Augur

Colossus of War is part of the Ikaav Ixvet Pox raid. You can engage and kill it without touching the BiC quest. Doing the turn in just makes the event easier.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Quite a few of the rares on the achievements tab are not even rares that drop unique items but quest NPCs, part of raid events or epic 1.5, 2.0 targets that shouldn be killed for sport . I'm making a list as I go through them with those that are missing.
    Yinla, Mithra and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

So ... what you and others seem to be saying ... is that it looks like they farmed this task out to the new developers hired who had little to no experience in EQ and especially in these zones ... and were not really given any help.

Cause that's what it seems like happened.
    Cimbaeth, Mithra and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  8. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

A lot of Sverag rares should be linked together as many spawn in the same spot with the same drop, just different race. For example Mindbinder (Undead), Alchemist Darkfall (Drachnid), Lord Zonz (Evil Eye), and Svengor Goldfarb (Bolvirk) should be one entry. They did that with Plane of Innovation linking a malfunctioning system, a rust covered model, or a corroded prototype together
    Skuz and Mithra like this.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

As I go through the next 5 expac, if anyone as any info on those rares plz let me know
    Prophecy of Ro
    Relic: a walking bonepile, a crashign wave, a relic crushpile

Serpent's Spine
    Goru'Kar Mesa: Lup Calae

thx!
    Mithra likes this.
  10. Mithra Augur

for a crashing wave:
    [Thu May 13 09:09:54 2021] --You left a Violet Mana Ring on a crashing wave.--
    spawns on the icy platform with the cresting waves and Thanus the Eleventh Born, roaming the outside edge

also for a wandering spark, he spawns on the small lava platform overlooking Ashenback. the one i saw was roaming the outside edge of the platform (centered around 430, -180, 311).
    Orbital101 likes this.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

2 more in Frostcrypt, Floe and Icefloe might be related to Ice that spawn in the basement of the maze but its not confirmed
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Also I have no info on Blackwolf and Direwind in Direwind Cliffs... Direwind seem to be related to the totems from the Severan raid event but not 100% sure
  13. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

There are gaps in the loot tables of Direwind for 3 rares, Blackwolf could easily be one of those
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Not sure why they did that... Ive been looking in Jardel's Hook and Suncrest Isle the last 2 hrs then decided to put that on hold as I dont want to waste to much time on one thing when I have 4 more expact to do to realize that they update from The Buried Sea :confused:
    [IMG]
  15. Orbital101 Augur

For Sverag im missing
    Fronk
    Alchemist_Darkfall_(Spider)
    Builder_Sneev__(eye)
    Captain_Trevoz
    Chieftain_Darkmaw
    Clignak_Poisoner
    Crafter_Ironpaw
    Dewmane
    General_Vergomil
    Zaignoz_The_Insane
    General_Zeri
    Gutslitter
    Martihaz_the_Destroyer
    Nightstrider
    Veteran_Kerezal
    The_Skulltaker_(Undead)

I found 5 main location where rares share the same PH but which one you get might depend on what race is dominant. Even so I had all type spawn when the Bolvrik was in control some might depend on it. If anyone know which of those 5 loc the above rares can spawn at plz let me know... You also have specific rares that only have 1 location and im pretty sure The Skulltaker is one of them as I remember killing him in the field in a corner years ago but I cant remember where exacly...
    [IMG]
    Dances and Mithra like this.
  16. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Here's what I have:
    1 - Fronk
    1 - Captain_Trevoz
    1 - Dewmane
    1 - The_Skulltaker_(Undead)
    2 - General_Vergomil
    2 - Chieftain_Darkmaw
    2 - Alchemist_Darkfall_(Spider)
    3 - Builder_Sneev__(eye)
    3 - Clignak_Poisoner
    3 - Crafter_Ironpaw
    4 - Gutslitter
    4 - Nightstrider
    4 - Veteran_Kerezal

These I don't know:
    Martihaz_the_Destroyer
    Zaignoz_The_Insane
    General_Zeri

https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/PoR/regionDeva.html?Tab=Sverag
    edit:
    I see on my lists that I have 3 sets which are only 3 named instead of 4. Chances are those three unknowns fit into those sets, two of them in your location 2 and the third in your location 4.
    Galamann, Orbital101 and Mithra like this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

I made a list for Sverag using the # of the screenshot above. There are 5 main location and 8 races and each race seem to spawn 5 rares, one at each location. The list so far is as follow.

-Orcs
    Chief Star Eater(2), Bedrock the Crusher(5), Drogtar Deathmaker(3), Fronk(1), Gront(4)

-Kobold
    Breaktree the Giant(5), Deathleap(1), Chieftan Darkmaw(2), Crafter Ironpaw(3*), Shaman Silktongue(4*)

-Drachnid
    Broodwarder Heartknell(4), Alchemist Darkfall(?), Prince Senifal(2), Queen Suvarla the Sterile(5), Missing one from the Unkown list(see bellow) and missing location 1 and 3

-Shiliskin
    Captain Trevoz(1*), General Vergomil(2), General Zerilijur(???), Master at Arms Prizenat(3) Veteran Kerezal(4)
    No info on General Zerilijur but if we follow the patern it should spawn at 5

-Evil Eyes
    Farsight the All Seeing(5), Lord Zonz(2) , Verzoo, Builder Sneev(3), Verzoo(1), Yoon the Gleener(4)

-Undead Knight
    Clignak Poisoner(?), Mindbinder(2*), Nightstrider(4), The Skulltaker(1), Vaslaghul Bonelord(5)
    No info on Clignak Poisoner and I'm not sure how I came up with 1 for The Skulltaker but I will assume Clignak is at 3

-Werewolf
    Dewmane(1), Firemane(5), Flamedancer(4), Loreminder Brightmane(?), Pack Leader Bloodear(2)
    No info on Loreminder Brightmaner but if we follow the patern it should spawn at 3

-Bolvrik
    Gerind Weaponsmith(3), Hivsgar the Terrible(1), Sendaro(5), Svengor Goldfarb(2), Tresvig Ravener(4)

Fixed Spawn: An Imprisoned General, An Imprisoned Hero, Restrained Ceraton, Soulfury Embermeer, The Subjugant

Unknown: Gutslitter(?), Martihaz the Destroyer(?), Zaignoz The Insane(?)
    If we take one out of the list for the Shiliskin we are left with 2 extra that either spawn else where or share one of the 5 location or are just broken.

Even so the list look good... It still a little buggy with double spawn from random race while another race is dominant... I also had a race shift with the Kobold invaders without anything respawning at 4 and 5 for a full day and Evil Eye started spawning at 4 and 5 instead of the Spiders for the next Drachnid invasion.
    Dances and Thunderkiks like this.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

19. Orbital101 Augur

so that give me 6 undead unless Vaslaghul Bonelord(5) is not part of the undead knight since the race is bone golem which is the only one taged as such.

and Martihaz the Destroyer(?), Zaignoz The Insane(?) are still unknown
  20. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I have Vaslaghul marked as a Bolvirk.

Looking at them from a loot perspective, for each pair of loot there are 4 potential droppers. Either (Bolvirk, Undead, Evil Eye, and Drachnid) or (Shilliskin, Orc, Kobold, and Werewolf).

Vaslaghul is grouped with a Drachnid and Undead already.

But that zone is buggy as all get out (like much of PoR), hard to make any concrete predictions.

The other two should be a Werewolf and an Evil Eye