what am i missing? DEV?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by puremoon, May 7, 2021.

1. puremoon New Member

So on 22nd of Apr 2021, I had an account suspended for 14 days. Based upon the ticket, i was told i was suspend for 14 days. Ok I take that, not happy about it but it is what it is. Now its 15 days later still suspended? Does the playerbase really point more mistakes?
    Thurs 22 4pm PST 0
    Fri 1
    Sat 2
    Sun 3
    Monday 4
    Tues 5
    Wed 6
    Thurs 7
    Fri 8
    Sat 9
    Sun 10
    Mon 11
    Tues 12
    Wed 13
    Thurs 14 Several check to see if suspend account was removel. Nope.
    Friday. 15th day of 14 day suspended status.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

What did you do, you ragamuffin?
    Duder likes this.
  3. Derd Augur

It doesn't say 14 days in a row ;)
  4. puremoon New Member

Pretty good laugh, thank you Derd.

Exploitive behavior towards the Loyalist NPC with coins I had in savings. I suppose I write another ticket, requesting more info, I do miss that account based upon TS mules, Baz mule, and box tank.
  5. Basak Augur

Thursday doesn't count towards the 14 days. So Friday the 23rd. 14 days would be Friday the 7th (today) so today should be the last day and you should have access tomorrow.

Did my math again. 14 days from the 23 would be the 6th (Yesterday) indicating you should have access today. I counted two weeks (14 days) which lands on Friday the 7th but that is when it should be unlocked. I would assume it should be available after noon today, but no matter how wonky the system is it should be unlocked tomorrow.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'd just put in a ticket asking nicely for clarification. It might be a manual process and they just didn't get to it yet.
  7. Zarkdon Augur

I had a friend that went to EQ jail for the same thing, he was released this morning, it's probably manual and I would imagine it will be good this afternoon.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As a note they don't respond to customer support questions like this on the forums. Also devs are not involved in that side of it so they would not be able to help you anyway.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Everyone knows that putting "DEV" in the thread title means that every single employee at Darkpaw gets an alarm and rushes to read it immediately.
    yepmetoo and Fenthen like this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And no wonder we can't get bigger and better expansions, with DEVS handling CS tickets. Sheesh!
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Oh, is this why we can't have nice things?
    Moege and Tatanka like this.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No, its because of gnomes.
  13. Moege Augur

Guess you would know as you are one.
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I'm sure that made sense in your head, but you should jokes to adults.
  15. Moege Augur

Joke passed over your head /nod
    Tatanka likes this.
  16. CazRaX Elder

To be fair most things pass over a gnomes head.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon