Feature Request: Summoned Pet tab in character sheet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by globeadue, May 6, 2021.

1. globeadue Lorekeeper

As a summoned pet class, I want a character sheet tab to display information about my summoned pet. This includes its stats, equipped gear and inventory.

As a summoned pet class that gives gear to my pets, I want to be able to unequip/equip gear from it's character sheet panel. It is assumed this would not grant the ability to retrieve said items to my character inventory and would only allow their movement from pet inventory to pet equipped and vice versa.

These changes / QoL / improvements are based on the improvements given to the mercenary window.
    Tweakfour17 and zleski like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Probably among the most often requested features across 22 years.

Maybe one day
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Predominant theory is since pets have no defensives, with AC and HP being jacked way up to compensate to make them survivable would trigger complaints from plate classes if we could see their real stats.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

I would like to just see if stuff is equipped and if it's yellow, purple, red or has the equipped just fine no color icon. To be able to remove weapons that are not proccing because the pet is not high enough in level and give a new one. You might have to select the option to destroy the item in the slot to give it something else although it would be nice to be able to pull the gear for a newly summoned higher level pet.
  5. globeadue Lorekeeper

yeah anything would be nice than nothing. Some pet illusions don't show anything so you really are in the blind. If they can make a inventory panel for Mercs then can do so for pets. Even if it is just informational and cannot make direct changes to it.