Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Khoza, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Indeed! Killing Fabled Vallon took 4 level 115 Toons on full burn and a Harm Touch! This was a fun fight.
    Yurz likes this.
  2. StinkyVetWarrior Master

3. StinkyVetWarrior Master

cancelled my 2 subscriptions, and saved me from adding the 3rd account, thanks for saving me $45 a month, and two CoV purchases. Communication from the developer or producer may have inspired me to continue to play, but yall don't seem to care about your player base when you create problems for the game/players/customers. You may want to look into how to test your faulty coding in a test environment that mirrors the production environment before you promote code that breaks the game, especially during a once a year event.

Have fun if you can everyone on a broken game.
  4. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Obligatory...can I have your stuff?
    Herf and Rondor like this.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I am having fun, resubbed on all 54 accounts.
    Herf and Rondor like this.
  6. Banjo New Member

Would be really nice if this could be fixed before fabled stop spawning. :(
    Act of Valor likes this.
  7. Katowice New Member

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but I am experiencing the same one-tick 100% regen on 'normal' Terris Thule in Lair of Terris Thule.
  8. LilHastur88 New Member

I'm seeing this occur with the Fabled Saryrn in PoTorment as we speak.
  9. Makesthepain Goaway New Member

I would hope the fact that this bug relates to a time limited event adds weight to how quickly it is adddressed, but looking at the sorted bug list (by upvotes) this is currently something like number 25 down the list. If you are interested in having it fixed and haven't already done so, then 'Liking' the initial post may help.
  10. Warpeace Augur

From past experience if it requires a server down to fix, its probably not going to happen.
    Dythan likes this.
  11. Dudderz New Member

Still bugged...
  12. Achillez Elder

Tested and still regening to full every tick. Fabled timer will soon be up, will this be fixed?
  13. Mordeb New Member

I have experienced the same on Povar as well with the 1 tick to 100% regen. Just like the others have stated.
  14. Cimbaeth Elder

I am experiencing the same bug on The Rathe in Potime. One tic full regen making them practically unkillable.
  15. Lumenace Journeyman

They aren't going to do anything, there has been no communication on this issue. Devs have gone dark on it.
  16. Yurz New Member

Well thanks for wasting an hour of my damn time. I work 70 hours a week you think I wanted to waste 1 hour of relax time with Time to only find out the damn thing was broken. I got The Fabled Saryrn, could not do anything to break the 100% regen per tick. What a damn shame you developers knew about this issue after I searched for it. You got to be kidding me breaking a expansion so old.
  17. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

They can all be decapitated. Just need to get lucky. Each fight took us about 8 minutes.
  18. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Was able to kill Terris (not bugged) and Saryrn (bugged), but ran out of dps vs Tallon/Vallon. No joy with headshot or assassinate against the Zeks. 110 SK/ROG/RNG, best I could do was just under 50%.

Think they only have about 20mil HP, guess I should have rolled more SK's, or gone the cool kid route with input broadcasting zerk army.
  19. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Are you saying they still had their regen bugged, or they were too tough for you? At level 110 you should be able to roll over them.
  20. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Saryrn, Vallon, Tallon are bugged still. I was able to kill Saryrn with HS/Assassinates, but not the Zeks (tried Tallon three times and Vallon once).