New 40 slot bag/s

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kylo Classic, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Kylo Classic Augur

Will we be seeing one new bag + potions for $19.95, or will we get the 2 bags + lots of potions for $34.95? Or will we get both bag deals like we got last year?

We are gonna have new bags to buy, right?
  2. Vindaven Elder

I noticed that they discontinued the current 34.99 deal, but do currently allow the 19.99 one.

I suspect that they will add another 34.99 deal 1-2 weeks prior to launch, as per usual.

While last time we could get two sets of the 34.99 deal... it seems that this time you can only get one 19.99 (now) and one 34.99 (later).
  3. Faydra Augur

Still available. https://www.everquest.com/packs

However, that said, I still want a new set of 40 slotters for sale as well.
  4. Barder-mangler Augur

IMO it is always best practice to purchase these bags ahead of time. Yes, with 99% certainty there will be new bags added for launch, but by pre-purchasing you get the option to buy again later (or not, up to you) as the new bags will not share a lore tag with the old bags.
    Faydra likes this.
  5. Faydra Augur

This is good advice and highly advised!
  6. Vindaven Elder

Incorrect, but I see how you could think that based on the link (as I did previously).

When you login and attempt to buy the 34.99 deal it brings you to another page which tells you it is unavailable, but shows you what is actually available. Which is the 19.99 deal.

[IMG]
  7. Riddish Lorekeeper

Yup I ran into this same issue a handful of weeks ago. So I could only purchase the $19.99 one.
    If new bags are released, I'll be buying at least 6!
  8. Vindaven Elder

Same. I just went with the $19 one since the bigger bundle was no longer available (maybe it is because this account already purchased it previously for a different server? I dunno). And when new bags come I'll get the bundle.
  9. Faydra Augur

I can literally go all the way through checkout and still buy it. Are you sure you haven't bought it previously?
  10. Vindaven Elder

That might be why. But literally every other TLP that I've done this (many times) even though I previously purchased it it would still allow me to purchase it again.
  11. Faydra Augur

They used to change the 40 slot bag package fairly frequently, but this one has been stagnant for a while. That might be why you are drawing that connection.
  12. Brunlin Augur

Sometimes they will just reset the bags allowing an account that has already bought them for one server, to be able to buy them again for another server. They will announce it soon Im sure. I would like to see different color bags though, either way Ill be on the hook for 3 x 35 dollars. I guess I need to find out what the wife wants for equal value so I can start bribing her......:D
  13. Riou EQResource

They made a new/different Pack and Bundle to sell for Mischief, yes

Successful Shenanigan Bundle
    Roguish Rapscallion Pack
  14. Zansobar Augur

If Daybreak could finally figure out how to make bags such that you could buy as many as you want, their revenue would skyrocket. I'd probably buy 8 at least if they were only $20/bag on every new TLP launch.
    oldkracow and Accipiter like this.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

I've only bought one bag in 5 TLP starts. However, I also wonder why they restrict them. I'm just not seeing the business angle.
  16. Kylo Classic Augur

Already bought them.
  17. Kylo Classic Augur

Buy them things all the time, so you always have in-store credit.
  18. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I think I bought them twice, on this FV server I would probably buy eight on one character I have no idea why they just don't allow it
    Accipiter likes this.
  19. Nebby Lorekeeper

I was able to buy both a few days ago. First time buying bags though. Anticipation for the new server. Are the bags 100% weight reduction? I don't remember seeing anything that said
  20. a_librarian Augur

I think the players have proven they are ready for 80 slot bags at a rock bottom price of $150. It is time to give the players what they want