Fixed Potime bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Loratex, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Achillez Elder

Can also confirm Jiva is 0/3 fabled spawn, normal one every time. All other Sol Ro minis have been fabled every time.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I went through the five minibosses in Tower of Solusek Ro today too. Xuzl was Fabled. So was the Protector of Dresolik. Rizlona started as Fabled in her half elf form, but when she went into her dragon form, she lost her fabled tag and dropped non fabled loot. Arlyxir and Jiva were not fabled at all.
  3. Vakku New Member

This seems to be what I’m seeing. The event starts fabled then if they “phase” at any point they loose it.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

All the Ancients (the last four dragons) in Sleeper's Tomb (Claws of Velious version) aren't fabled either.

I'm not sure if I should keep updating this list or not.
  5. Achillez Elder

Some of these mobs that transform into versions I found a trick on for anyone interested. First time I killed Fabled Vallon Zek the last wave of Vallon Zeks were normal and dropped normal loot. This last time the same thing happened but I gated out rather than kill them. When I got back the last 4 were still there but all Fabled and I got the loot.
  6. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

The fabled mobs in plane of time are spawning now. They have bugged regen however.. they regen to 100% every server tick, no matter how much dps you stick on them.. fabled Terris was killable.. Vallon Tallon and Saryrn have broken regen atm unless you can kill em in a single server tick.
    Mordeb likes this.
  7. klanderso Developer

Fabled mobs not spawning in Plane of Time should be resolved as of yesterday afternoon. If there are further issues, please be sure to create a new thread.