For everyone wanting a new TLP - check the /calendar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Thrawnseg Augur

Look at June 23rd , could 5902 mean a new TLP starting in Kunark as 2 months later - Aug 18, it's 5903 as Velious is the 3rd expansion... Nov 10 for Luclin (5904), Feb 2 for Pop+LoY (5905, 5906) and so on...

2 servers listed 5902 and 6002.

Let the complaining begin...
    Faydra likes this.
  2. Faydra Augur

This is awesome if true, my wallet is ready. Create another set of 40 slot bags while you're at it!
    GRACUS likes this.
  3. GRACUS Lorekeeper

very interesting, Only wish they would start it before Jun 23rd like May 23rd would be better
    but I see why 2 months of PoP people are going to be getting bored
    Faydra likes this.
  4. GRACUS Lorekeeper

I wonder can I use these bags currently being offered on the new tlp?
  5. Faydra Augur

Yep, good to buy them in advance in case they release a new set of bags. You can have multiple claims that way.
    KRYGZ likes this.
  6. Faydra Augur

So essentially, two different servers with 1 month in classic and roughly 3 months for other expansions. Launching May 23rd.
    KRYGZ likes this.
  7. Thrawnseg Augur

Not really much a change of pace. Still have 3 month unlocks for Luclin and 5 months of PoP.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Nothing has been confirmed. This is speculation based on something in the calendar and nothing more.
  9. Gremin Augur

Well, the first unknown is June 23rd with two entries. Then you get a second set of unknown entries on August 18th, which is 8 weeks. There is a 3rd set on Nov 10th also, which is 12 weeks. So its looking like Classic + Kunark start like Faydra mentioned, with Velious 2 months later and Luclin in November.
    KRYGZ and Faydra like this.
  10. Faydra Augur

Last time we found out about the TLP servers it was from the calendar too. It's pretty much confirmed with the dates laid out the way they are.
    KRYGZ likes this.
  11. Faydra Augur

1 month in classic + 3 month expansion unlocks otherwise.
    KRYGZ likes this.
  12. Thrawnseg Augur

Someone brought up older TLPs never had their start date listed. So it’s possible it could come out sooner with say a 4 or 6 week classic and kunark is the first unlock. Aradune/Riz launch aren’t there and just expansion unlocks listed. Either way, I bet we find out this week as it could be the Bristlebane thing.
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If it launches with Kunark I just wanna say I'm sorry rogues.
    Rcbauer likes this.
  14. Faydra Augur

Rogues will survive.
  15. monkly2567 New Member

Umm, you do realize that this is how previous TLPs were discovered before they were announced, right? And the dates/expansion lengths were exactly the same as they were on /calendar before they were announced. Of course you realize that...
  16. Faydra Augur

Any guesses as to what the relevance of the 'Bristlebane' event and the naming conventions of the servers will be?
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Starting adoption papers now.
    Aiona likes this.
  18. KRYGZ Lorekeeper

Hope it starts much earlier than Jun 23rd
  19. Paladorfthemighty Apprentice

Some real gumshoes on this forum!
  20. Triconix Augur

Yeah, people will be asking for another TLP even sooner and get to do classic/kunark for 6 months in a year span instead of 3-4. And then complain how they want a different more difficult TLP. How fun. /s