QA In Progress Email verification is broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mack3, Mar 15, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad my suggestion to change the email worked!
  2. Sylph New Member

Not quite, just changing from say 1@yahoo to 2@yahoo didn't work, seems @me and @outlook doesn't work either. I have 1 more unverified account I'll try a few other domains when I get off work today to see if I can get any others to work.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

so it didn't work? Shoot, well I hope Winlulu21's worked as they said.
  4. Dain family New Member

Thank you very much Slyph!

I changed my existing Gmail email address, to my existing Gmail email address... and it worked LoL.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

We'll look into @me and @outlook emails.
    Is anybody else having issues after changing emails to one from a different domain?
  6. Singarr New Member

I can confirm 100% that yahoo email verification failed 6 times in a row. Changed to gmail and verified the first time.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

@hotmail.com is failing to verify too (ya I know its old)
  8. Mack3 New Member

fails on hotmail.com here too
    Skuz likes this.
  9. MoropoX New Member

I can't verify my @gmail.com email. I get the email but when I click "Verify now!" it says:

E-mail Verification Failure

We apologize, but there has been an error verifying your e-mail address.
  10. Wulpinger New Member

Same. Gmail account but get error.
  11. MrMoop New Member

Still having an issue verifying an email. I can't open a support ticket because my email isn't verified. What can I do?
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Best option is probably to create a new @gmail.com address and use that to verify.
    You may then try swapping back to your prior email address to see if the swap of addresses fixed the verification problem.
  13. MrMoop New Member

No luck--created a few different new domain emails and never received the verify email.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Only other suggestion I can think of is to first clear your current browser's cache and retry, if that still fails then try using a different browser.
  15. MrMoop New Member

Thanks Skuz, still no luck

tried all major browsers desktop
    all major @ email domains
    tried to alias a domain ie email+alis@whatever
    tried on mobile / major mobile browsers.

Is there somehow I can contact daybreak to resolve? not being able to open a ticket without a verified email is obviously problematic.