Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ranger Dave Lorekeeper

When crafting in my house I would like items stored there to be considered the same as those in my inventory, so I don't have to keep moving them in and out of the closet.

I would like to see a "Hobby Lobby" type of store placed in Sunrise Hills neighborhoods selling any craft supplies that would normally be found on vendors elsewhere. We spend about ten thousand plat for each of the placeable trade skill tables for our houses and yet crafting there is made very inconvenient by the need to travel to POK, or farther, when we run out of a single component. It would also be nice if those trade skill tables had an added storage functionality for components related to them.

I would like my house or lot to be a bindable zone, or have the ability to port there similar to Origin or Throne of Heroes.

I would like to see flying mounts be able to gain altitude without climbing up mountains ect. This should be treated different than levitation.

Ranger Dave
    Marton likes this.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Your wish is granted! Primary and Secondary Anchors can be bought with Loyalty points. Place the anchor on a lot/in a house, and you get a clickie for each, one hour CD, which ports you there.

If you're a porting class, you also get spells to port you/others there.

I have all of my chars place a secondary anchor on one of my house plots, which are all together. And they all have a primary anchor in the guild hall.
    Ranger Dave, Yinla and CatsPaws like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I made a stable on the plot next to my guild plot so my F2P alts had a place to put their primary anchors since they cannot place stuff in guild hall/plot.
    Ranger Dave and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Rooboy New Member

Number one for me would be a scalable more customizable UI
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

a filter for Monster (mob) say.. if i'm out on a killing spree I don't need to see every bleeding line of, Ah good, you showed up just in time I was needing target practice. I may be soloing for hours before I need to see what an NPC (instead of a mob) has to tell me. BUt I may want to see what players say to me, so if I move /say to a spam window, I can't see someone talk to me.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Gremin Augur

A better raid tool. One in which we can save preset setups, so we dont have to waste time swapping folks around etc.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Barraind and Yinla like this.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Id like it if macros remembered the time on the /timer command even if you zone.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. KrakenReality Augur

Shared account management.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The best Mercenary gear dropping in current content would be nice. Going back to TBL or GMM to farm Vigilant Mercenary gear is no fun.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Taunt being autofire triggerable like other combat abilities (Bash/Kick/Backstab/etc.)
  11. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Taunt being autofire triggerable like other combat abilities (Bash/Kick/Backstab/etc.)
  12. Beggly Augur

Lower number of players limitation for all quests, Ldons, and similar story lines. I love to go to those zones, but I don't like to box and it's a pain in the butt for me to have to avoid these parts of the game because I need one more person in my party to do them is personally annoying.

I like a very specific layout for my user interface, but they way it works now is annoying. Each time you bring a character on it's UI get's filled, and as a result, you have to go through each and every UI to find one you might want to use. Allow in game delete of these files, or a way to opt out of looking at them. Something along the lines of either a way to make characters "never look" or "Look here".
  13. Celephane Augur

What a horrible idea. In what world would anyone want this? People already tie taunt to other things and it isn't up when needed or they are taunting off another tank. Its not even useful if you are the only tank you ever play with it, because again, when needed, it is down.
    Tatanka likes this.
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Sneering Grin: Enabled (8) 115 WAR (ToV)
    1: Cast: Sneering Grin IV on Skill Use (90)
    2: Limit Skill: Taunt
    Cast: Disable Ability
    This ability is ENABLED. Expend the current rank to disable its effects.
    This passive ability grants your Taunt skill a chance 90% to trigger which increases your target's hatred for you by 15000 points.

Sneering Grin IV - - 0s Target: Single
    Resist: Unresistable
    Hate: 15000
    1: Increase Hate by 1

This is why autofire taunt would be cool.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  15. ForumBoss Augur

Taunt has a fast cooldown in later expansions, and there are multiple abilities to guarantee aggro if it is down. I am not saying it's high priority, since it is fairly easy to slap it in a multibind for warriors.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

Fellowship shared bank for coin + raid/mission currency (where it's tradable, like FV)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Laronk Augur

But dumb warriors wouldn't toggle it off, creating issues in both raids and random groups when you end up with multiple tanks.
    Yinla, Duder and Elyssanda like this.
  18. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Sounds like a good way to weed out dumb warriors from your groups and raids!
  19. Laronk Augur

The problem though, playing in pugs you can't just kick random people, also if you're not in a top 10 guild, the pickings are slim on some servers and you really have to raid with people who umm don't pay attention or who don't play very well.
  20. Celephane Augur

I don't play a warrior, I'm an SK...I don't need d*ck warriors taunting off me when the mob is mine. You really shouldn't need autogrant to make sure you have agro when you should have it