Unified Phoenix Feather - Online requirement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 23, 2021.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I was wondering if you could have an offline character (alt on same account) added to the Unity HA at the time of the 'torn pages' turn in and if that offline character would also receive the Unified Phoenix Feather upon logging back in?

I presume offline characters will not receive the Unified Phoenix Feather. I don't want to waste a spot to find out.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

No.

Must be in task (obviously), be in group with same person turning in the pages, and must be in zone at time of turn in.

Have tested this.

Basically you will need as many sets as characters on an account you want to have the feather (obviously you can find friends if less than 6 accounts).
    ZenMaster likes this.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thanks Cragzop! You saved me 1-2 slots I was planning to turn in for alts on the same accounts. Good to know!
  4. YellowBelly Augur

I wish I would have known about the "in zone" requirement before spending 6 hours in this task. Two in my group didn't receive it because they were zoning in. I really hope a dev sees this and can change that requirement.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Do we need flashing text on the screen now asking to confirm all players have the task and are in zone?

Task reward is working fine, operator error. Thats like kicking task and forgetting to loot an item before you did. Now you cant loot it and have to run it again to reacquire the item you want.
  6. Moege Augur

That change still leaves a bitter aftertaste. Was not needed, was just the easiest fix for exploits and now we all suffer.
  7. Zamiam Augur

lol i did this exact thing with 1 of the augs from 22nd anniv .. forgot to loot it and quit task before i realized it .. had to go back and do mission again for another aug :( luckily it only takes about 10min to do .. if named is up ..
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

SHHHHHHHH I dont have mine yet.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Learned that lesson long ago on Gribble's mission. Got to the end and someone kicked before the hail.