Unity HA torn pages...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Hotfix notes March 18
    - The Unity mission Commanders will now speak to you, no matter how much they hate you.
  2. Zinth Augur

should get a full set if you kill all mobs in the zone if needed... not hard just takes time
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Update:

Over 5 missions, 322 kills, had pages 1-6, and four spares. Advertised in gen chat for a trade. Fortunately, the other guy was smarter than me. He only had one page 7, but was tired of farming for what he needed. So, we grouped together and both got the Phoenix feather! And now he also has spares to sell.

So, for those who hadn't figured it out yet (like me), if you're less than a full group, look for others who have the pages you need, and add them to your group for the turn in :)
    Metanis and Svann2 like this.
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

Amazed anyone zoning in to the first floor and thinking they are going to single handedly take on groups of up to 6 in one pull and not come to the conclusion that this is a not a solo/molo kind of zone but a group zone. Yeah, sure, a bard or enchanter could mez but you'd never do 190 mobs in one pass before getting kicked out.

Kudos for trying. SMH.

- Coag
  5. Mazame Augur

???

I solo this as a Bst, I also solo it as an SK. Mezing is not the only form of CC you have root snare / FD all kinds of trick by different class can be uses to split mobs.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Jennre Band Leader

Isn't it a Group mission that you get for your group?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. ArtremasEQ Augur

?????

6 is not that many. NFI what you mean here. Have to work to get enough mobs generally.
    Clearing the zone takes about 90 mins ish and gets 7 pages each time.

The mobs are super weak for their Con level.

PS: You can make some serious trains in there to speed it up. (20,30+ mobs at a go)
  8. Belexes ForumQuester

Whaaaat???

I molo this on my rogue and I have taken on 6 at a time. It could get iffy if I didn't burn them. :) The danger isn't too me, but to my merc as I have to keep switching targets to get aggro back. If I don't, merc might die.

Most of the time I am content practicing single pulls out of groups of more than 4. If the groups are 4 or less, I let it rip to save time.

Mind you, I only go around killing these things for pages. If I am just after augs, then I only have to kill 2 gnolls (one single, on with a commander), two commanders and the named. :)

Also, if you don't kill all the commanders, you have plenty of time to kill these.

Yes, some classes might have a harder time of it in there. That is why you have more than one class on your account. Use the right tool for the job. :D
  9. Zamiam Augur

my lill group doesnt put out much dps but with my enchanter i can usually pull what i want and If i get more than 1 or 2 enchanter can mez .. warrior can tank up to 5 or 6 if she had to but I like to play it safe if i can so like to keep it manageable to around 2 or 3 mobs :p mind you this is all group gear No raid gear at all ..

I have yet to clear the whole zone not because i dont want to or cant , but it would take my group around 4 or 5 hours to do so and I only can sit for around 2 or 3 hours at a time .. so I usually just clear the top and down first tunnel down towards 2nd commander then drop down from him to first commander . then check to see if very burly is up .. if not rinse and repeat .. so far ive got all pages but torn page 4 .. so if anyone has a spare 4 on bertox hmu ive got a few extra pages as well or you can join my group when I do turn in and we can all get the feather ..
  10. Coagagin Guild house cat

Clearly you haven't noticed a whole lot of Wizards soloing recently. Good for you, you've managed to successfully move the goalposts.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The goal posts is that everyone can solo them? There are plenty who can easily solo for the page drops and can handle more than 6 mobs at a time with how weak they are.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

did it with just 2 freshly rolled L85 heroics plus 2 J5 mercs.
    Got the feather. No deaths, not even close.
    Daltara and Elyssanda like this.
  13. Zamiam Augur

so Qhills just popped me into a pick cause the base zone had like 66 peeps .. am going thru Unity mission now for pages and have cleared half of zone and not 1 page drop .. is there a bug ? ive done the mission dozen times and usually clearing the top lvl and partial lower areas gets me 2 to 4 pages ... but not one as im in a pick zone ? sounds like something fishy going ons to me ..
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Really? The things are a joke. Pop a healer merc and go to town.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

Tried this one last night for the first time ever. I really dont remember the zone some was familiar. Just went through killing as I explored. Kills were easy. at one spot had 10 on me and was managable. Not hard at all. Found all 7 pages and got my feather. Did not finish the task cuz I could not find all the commanders. No idea if a Very Burly gnoll popped or not as I dont know where it is and trying to find a /Loc in a dungeon with different levers sucks. Great reward (feather) just takes time CC is not even needed.
  16. Sissruukk Rogue One

Wut?
    Assassinate is my friend.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Tbh, I haven't attempted to molo this as a wizard, I generally just assume anything that can't be single-pulled is a no go...

I always forget that some other classes can molo 10+ mobs at the same time...:eek:
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

there are really only a few pulls that I use lull for. otherwise most of the zone can be single pulled. and I only mez if I get an add while fighting a commander (mainly because I'm a chicken and don't wanna chance dying.)
  19. Jennre Band Leader

I charm the add most of the time =)
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Agreed. No idea where the post about 6-pulls came from. Other than that one group of 4 static spawns near the entrance, there are hardly any 3 pulls. Most everything is one or two.

If big pulls are an issue for you in Unity, there are PLENTY of other mobs to pull without making it an issue.