Wizard Love

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malpheroth Elder

clearly the solution is to blame the players for making topics for things that are relevant

I have a 111 wizard, their spammy low damage playstyle feels bad and I can't even goof around on him. Pretty sure my necro crits harder and more reliably.
    Mongol311 likes this.
  2. Warpeace Augur

There is a difference between a relevant thread and irrelevant posts such as Bumping. Also that annoying set of Forum rules.

Don't you have a rant to keep trying to progress against Knights?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If the devs actually told us what they have in mind for the class we wouldn't have to keep going over the same ground. :rolleyes:
  4. SonOfABiscuit Augur

It's all we're asking for... an acknowledgement that the devs have heard this issue. If they're not going to do anything about it then fine, just let us know. A simple answer will suffice.
    -----Cinexa----- and Mongol311 like this.
  5. Kelset Elder

I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me
    Or am I even in it's mind at all
    Perhaps, I'll get a chance
    To look ahead and see
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball

Well, tell me, tell me where I'm going
    I don't know where I've been
    Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    And then tell me again
    My heart is breaking, my body's aching
    And I don't know where to go
    So tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
    I've just gotta know

Needless to say I agree and am a Styx fan.....
  6. Jokskilove Palzerker

Since there are so many concrete options - would it be feasible to prioritize them and then calibrate based on the feedback. Let's say, for instance, in one patch they would change improved familiar so it stacks with bard aria - then I'm sure there'd be a lot of feedback on how close they'd be after that. And then you could look into what the next improvement would be if there's still a discrepancy.
  7. Szilent Augur

please stop. contribute, or just stop.
  8. Mongol311 A really bad wiz

he is contributing, he's bringing visibility
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Bumping is against the rules

Spam - communication without meaningful content that does not add to the conversation. Some examples are: +1, first, bump, /agree, etc.
    -----Cinexa-----, Szilent and Sancus like this.
  10. Barbwarrior Augur

All wizard good for now is teleport bind retired him and replace with zerker
    Mongol311 likes this.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I was going to post with just "/agree" but I decided not to tempt fate by making a post without content so instead I told a story about how I almost made a post without content but ultimately didn't.

Content is easy!
    Zamiam and Mongol311 like this.
  12. Ezbro Elder

What do you mean with "cat in a hat"? I am not familiar with the term.
  13. Mongol311 A really bad wiz

We need to approach the devs with a consolidated list of needed changes and relentlessly beat the drum till its fixed. Kinda like the necros did. New thread or just keep it going here?
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

So, Wizards are still broken? I thought that they would be fixed by now.
    Mongol311 likes this.
  15. Kelset Elder

After 9 pages, 170+ comments and over 7000 views, I have to admit I was excited about seeing DEV next to the topic.....
  16. kizant Augur

Don't get mad at dreamy for posting the rules.

Ideally, we could get some more parses posted here. Maybe show what kind of DPS your alts are doing in comparison or something. Just make sure it's something fair with similar ADPS. I may do another solo wiz DPS video and see how it compares to the last one I made before CoV.
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Ezbro Elder

If you have invested time (and money) into a game where you play an "ignored" or comparatively "sub par" class, I can fully understand ask for some form of communication about the product and specifically the part of the product that you are spending time on, or that you pay to use.
  18. Kelset Elder

Did the thread go sideways? Was on page 10 and now back to 9.

I'm not mad at him posting the rules, just disappointed the first developer response is about rules and not issues.

I'm happy to post any logs from a group level wizard but don't have alts to compare to but do have 3 wizards, an enchanter and a paladin.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. SonOfABiscuit Augur

I agree, Kiz. Some more hard data might spur the devs into action. Or at least into telling us whether they intend to do anything one way or the other.
  20. Mongol311 A really bad wiz

All I really wanted was some type of indication that we've been heard. But after 500+ days played on main and countless raids since coming back to the game 2 years ago, it seems time to cancel the gold accounts and hang up the staff again. Radio silence is never good customer service.
    Duder and Metanis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.