Test Update 03/02/21 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 2, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Sancus Augur

This fix should've been for the Velium Endowed Arcane Staff, per this bug report.

Surge of Ice is still proccing below the ~6 PPM rate it should have using that weapon:
    Test Ten in 1772s, 10.87M Damage @6.14K, 1. Sancuse = 10.87M@6.14K in 1772s

This parse had 141 hits from Surge of Ice, of which 25 were Twincasts. 116 / (1772 / 60) = 3.928 PPM.
    Metanis and Jondalar like this.
  3. PipotheAFILADOR Journeyman

Lute of flowing waters click wind of marr is removing the voice of quellious line of buffs.
  4. Froglok Augur

I notice that the 22nd Anniversary tasks seem to be in, but the related Achievements are not.
    Ssdar and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

In A Riviting Tale, Sailor Twift sends you to the OOT and says her friend Raptured Daffodil is on an island to the Northwest. Its actually the North East end of zone.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah that is a bit annoying. I ran all the way to the northwest corner using lev on my mage and cothing my group from island to island and ultimately had to run back. At 115 with lev it was no big deal other than a mild annoyance but at lower levels it could be a bit of an issue.
  7. Froglok Augur

She is actually under the Docks where you port in if you use the translocator in BB.