Fixed Internally Antonius Bayle Server Problems

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by daBlubb, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Could be worse could be 9 hours to get you on PST :p

Frustrating as hell.
  2. Tyke666 New Member

The timings are screwed on AB at least and are screwing players. Cannot complete missions due to inability to heal.
    NOTE: AA Forced Rejuvination usually sets things back to working again - until whatever triggers it happens again.
    Other weird observations: Merc dies, timer for revive is 38 mins or similar. Zone into Guild hall and revive button is active and i can revive merc. If I don't revive and zone out of GGH, timer goes back to 38 mins. If I zone into GGH again, revive is available!

So its something to do with zoning I expect. Also, if no-one on servers other than AB are reporting it then that should help tie it down.
    It's affecting people in our guild from many different countries randomly. I highly doubt that it is anything to do with service providers. I never saw it before patch either.

Also, just to make it more interesting, it appears to be random on an individual player basis.
    cadres likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Went to multiple zones finishing up in Cobalt Scar (CoV)

No problems for me on Overseer or Merc revive timers.

Level 85 is the highest level character I have on AB so I wasn't able to go deeper into CoV, but I didn't see any timer oddities myself across multiple zones.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did you try any instances?
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No I haven't, sorry.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Mainly seems to be buff spells which are stuck with 30 minute timers also Composite Blessing & DI.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The affected spells were all spells that had multiple effects like claw of sontalak, ethereal confluence and thaumatugic vortex. "Simple" spells like ethereal brand were never affected. Some spells are probably less robust than others...
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did they do something with procs again in the patch?
  9. Player3457349530 New Member

'Multiple Zones' isn't particularly helpful info without know exactly which zones for other people to correlate their experience in those zones.

I know nothing about the EQ Backend but my gut feeling is that the issue maybe confined to a particular host(s) running a number of zones. Knowing which zones the issue doesn't occur in can be as informative as knowing where it does happen. For instance Zones I guess you need to know which host is currently running that particular instance of that zone.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Mostly places from the Guild Hall Transporter since I don't have a porter capable of travelling to zones above 85
    Katta (TDS), ETWK (CoTF), EW (ToV), CS (CoV) etc.
  11. niente Developer

Did this start happening immediately after the patch, or some time later?
  12. Cadman Elder

Immediately after the patch - please fix this, like, yesterday
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Prior to the patch AB was having some weirdness, Zland raid one of our guild ended up in a different DZ, dispite showing everyone in the same DZ.

Was the day before patch.
  14. Player3457349530 New Member

I only logged in briefly in the evening after the patch to refresh my overseer quests at around 10pm UK time and saw the conversions in overseer taking 38+ mins, my toon was in Veeshan's Peak [RoS] at the time.

After reading posts here, a little while ago, I tried in PoK with a different toon on the same account and all seemed fine, as did one in FM (EoK), went back to the one in VP and the issue still occurred.
  15. Cadman Elder

Melee discs locking out - Bard Songs locking out - this is near unplayable
    Yinla likes this.
  16. Yamakasi Apprentice

all disc under 30 sec reuse work fine , other disc with longer reuse get 30 min locked
  17. gubman New Member

Very weird and very random with everyone having different spells/discs impacted even if zoning into the same zones during raid.

Started in GH, moved to EW instance and was 0 issue but as soon as we gated back to GH it started (in GH) then all zones from GH to WW instance added/changed number of things locked under timer.

I don't think AAs were impacted but out of that all discs/spells with a recast time can be.
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I have experienced the spell-lock issue only once before: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/spell-cooldowns-sometimes-being-5-mins.273464/
    but it is commonplace now.
    :(
    and it was right after I logged on last night too, can't remember what time it was, but it was atmost a few hours after patch was finished

Other wizards in my raid reported it to be the same spells, the "complex ones" idyllic gambit and composite fire are also affected... as Gubman mentioned, there were no bugs at the griklor raid, but everything was messed up when we moved on to tantor

However at least for spells, it seems to only be a display issue, as you can actually cast the spells even if they show a prolonged cooldown(the original cooldown-time is still in effect though).
  19. cadres Augur

For me, that's not when the problem manifests. Yes it says 11h59 etc
    And then, when that time is up, it's another 10-40 mins (seems to be zone dependent) before the actual 'collect reward' button becomes active
    (tested on assorted 110-115 characters in assorted zones)

Edit: Just collected a 24 hr quest that took an extra 52 minutes to move to 'collect' after finishing

The Merc problem has been happening for me, on and off, since forever. Right now, it's mostly 'on' againt
  20. Cadman Elder

Just did Zlandi (group) - none of us could fire any discs or AA's whatsoever - direct heals appear unaffected but anything considered a buff was locking out