Anniversary Promotions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KrakenReality, Feb 26, 2021.

1. KrakenReality Augur

Dreamweaver, is there an upcoming announcement for the 22nd anniversary promotions/rewards? Last year, there was announcement around this time.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

There is a log in promotion, yes
    Leerah and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. OldCa61 Augur

Gyurika Godofwar and Nennius like this.
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yup we're getting close to the announce. :)
  5. OldCa61 Augur

Studies show that announcing Anniversary Promos on Weekends is always more advantageous than waiting until Monday :)
    Proof Upon Request ( and a Stamped Return Addressed Envelope ).
    Happy Hunting All
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Moege Augur

Well played !
    minimind likes this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

I hope its not for consuming a krono , cause I just did on my main account so its good thru April 15th .. my other accounts are coming due in march so im good on those if it is a krono consumption thing
  8. OldCa61 Augur

Time to Stop watching your Bitcoin, ETH and ADA and Announce something positive :)
    I sense you watching the boards Dreamweaver :)
    Leerah likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

tease:

Sailor Twift
    OldCa61 likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

It doesn't specify Krono, just "member"
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well that's almost the same thing. I guess if people don't subscribe they don't get any love from Daybreak.
    Skuz and Leerah like this.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I think requiring membership is to stop people from making N F2P accounts to stack up on bonuses.
    code-zero, Flatchy and Skuz like this.
  13. Leerah Augur

What do you always look forward to? This year, I have 4 new rangers who need port steins. I always enjoy dressing up in a Valdoon skin and running through the Tower of Frozen Shadow.
  14. Flatchy Court Jester

Gotta get to that Formal dinner party for a few of mine. Can we just dispense with the trip through the Hive for the final turn in though and gimme the aug at the table?
    Leerah, Fenthen and Coagagin like this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There was a huge argument over similar wording last year. The promo stated "Every member that logs in during the 21st Anniversary celebration will get the ability to claim a FREE Heroic Character" then they clarified it to every All Access Member. As opposed to Silver members or F2P members.
  16. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Yeah, they get in a little trouble sometimes with their wording as they have multiple tiers of 'membership' at this point and seem to forget that one server is always gold and functions somewhat independent of the rest, a lot of accounts are grandfathered as silver, and theres a number of f2p accounts out there.
    Leerah and Fenthen like this.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And requiring us to consume a krono is really biased against those of us with lifetime accounts
    Leerah, Yinla and Elyssanda like this.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

But daybreak love the:

[IMG]
  19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's always amazing when people that have a free account, expect the bonuses like this to apply to them too. I have one account that's on F2P most of the year... never should that account get stuff like anniversary bonuses just for existing.
    Coagagin likes this.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Because they did give a free heroic to every account, even the free ones in 2018.

I would not mind using a krono but it does nothing to those months that I already have paid for on the lifetime accounts