Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hobie, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Hobie Lorekeeper

I logged out to swap accounts. Cannot get back in. No connection to log in server. Anyone else? I'm on Firiona Vie if that makes a difference.
  2. Mastiz New Member

Says the patcher cannot connect, can't even enter username/password for me.
    Zcerneboch and Zopat like this.
  3. Hobie Lorekeeper

Ok, so It's not just me. TY for the response!
    Zcerneboch likes this.
  4. amydiane New Member

mines down too, my fiancée is still in game because he didn't log out when i did.
    Zcerneboch likes this.
  5. Hoodlum New Member

Same issue here. Guess I'll just pay attention during this meeting rather than level ;)
    Zcerneboch and Zopat like this.
  6. Mastiz New Member

Up and working now... on server
    Hoodlum likes this.
  7. Kardinal Lorekeeper

Down again
    Rakamora, Zcerneboch, Tomz and 7 others like this.
  8. Iumar Journeyman

Why are they not reporting that the servers are down?
    Rakamora, Zcerneboch, Tomz and 7 others like this.
  9. Darkrok42 Apprentice

They posted that this was coming, but they said there could be "intermittent issues with launch pad". I think we're on 3 hours+ of people not able to log in this time. That's a bit more than intermittent. :(
    zombiz, Rakamora, Camdelor and 5 others like this.
  10. Darkrok42 Apprentice

I'd suggest people start putting in tickets. 5 hours of no one being able to log in doesn't qualify as 'intermittent' in any sense of the word. I'm wondering if they're even aware of how messed up things are right now. :(
    zombiz likes this.
  11. Laeadern Elder

Down for me as well it seems.
  12. Kardinal Lorekeeper

Dreamweaver 17:48 Uhr (CET):
    [ALERT] The ops team is aware of the issue players are experiencing with the log in server. This is separate from the ongoing commerce maintenance and is being investigated.
    Darkrok42 and Marzin like this.
  13. Darkrok42 Apprentice

14. dreamweaver Community Manager

Sorry everyone, I was having forum access issues as well. The login issue at this moment is likely unrelated to the maintenance which is why it's not addressed in that announcement. Ops is working on the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience.
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

Dreamweaver runs all social media, including these forums, the discord, twitter, etc. You won't get any information until DW receives it, which could be *hours* after the incident occurs as it appears DW is the only one available to acknowledge any problems.
    Herf likes this.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

And if they are still working from home, that would complicate the flow of information even more. Add in problems that crop up after the usual working hours and it gets even more difficult at times.
  17. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

18. Bamog New Member

Good to know I am not the only one.