New luck augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hogwilld, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Hogwilld Elder

I’m seeking a really horrible drop rate for the new COV luck augs. Wondering if the developers intended these to be super rare and not able to be accomplished in a full year?
    Strumph likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Well if thats what you're looking for you found it.
    OldCa61 and Nennius like this.
  3. Zinth Augur

stop seeking that and go seek something more fun... the others would appreciated better drop rate thanks
    Nennius likes this.
  4. Jondalar Augur

Doing 2 or 3 instances and getting zero augs isn't fun?
    Mazame and Strumph like this.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

has anybody actually seen a destiny drop in either T2 instance?
  6. Sancus Augur

We've experienced approximately the same drop rate in both T1 and T2. We've had augs drop in both ToV and Skyshrine instances.
    adetia likes this.
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

thats good news then! :) ours have mainly been from tantor instance.
    [IMG]
    all the others have been a big zero!
  8. cadres Augur

People, wanted something to do from March till Beta.
    Looks like this is it.....
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

But when the new expac comes its worthles!!!
    ;)
    cadres likes this.
  10. Dropfast Augur

Yeah it's backwards as usual. The drop rates for Ores and Luck augs should be switched. Everyone needs TEN of these stupid augs each. Almost no one needs the ores now since it's the same ones as last year. So every run, we got crap tons of ores rotting and next to nothing for luck augs, makes total sense.....
    Endorek, Marton and menown like this.
  11. Endorek Lorekeeper

The drop rate is awful, and the whole mess is compounded with loot lockouts, having to either stay up extra late after raid times, or expecting guilds to not do more targets in a night thereby wasting the lockout, or expecting a guild to do them as a raid force netting 0-4 (most I've ever gotten is 4) drops for 54 people, instead of doing them in off times with a single group for a more challenging crawl experience than anything in the actual expansion and getting more drops for a raid force.
  12. Cicelee Augur

"Need" seems like a strong word to use. I am sure all of us will still defeat all of COV raids without having ten of those augments.

I fully agree the drop rate is blah. But I personally have only looted 0-3 of these luck augs each expansion so far and I have been successful in everything I have wanted to do. And I am just a lowly magician...
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'll add to this: I only want luck for the forage and fishing benefit. Doesn't that say it all?
    Rondor and adetia like this.