Fixed Internally First TOV raid bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Alwrath, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Alwrath New Member

Completed first TOV raid with guild ( the silent minority on the rathe server ) and did not recieve the raid currency upon completion. Note I was dead and in the guild hall when the raid was completed. Did not recieve any warlords symbol. Thank you for your time.

- Alwrath
    Jumbur, Warpeace, Moege and 5 others like this.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Did you zone back into the instance after the win? You were in the DZ correct? Id say not a bug as all 54 of us got our’s for all 3 raids...
  3. Alwrath New Member

Zoned back in. Left instance and zoned in again. Camped out. Rejoined raid, nothing worked. Might be because I was zoning into GH when raid was completed.
  4. Mithra Augur

Zoning when the raid is beaten has been a known bug preventing awarded currency.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  5. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Yup, if you are zoning when the event completes, you don't get any currency, been this way for a few years.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  6. svann Augur

Time it got fixed then. Upvote to fix!
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You mean are raids not giving currency to players when they should?

Yes ... happened to us Monday after CoV T1 launch and the entire raid didn't get currency (posted a new thread in bugs). Someone else said the same thing happened to them.

If you mean are players occasionally not getting coin due to deaths/zoning/whatever ... yeah, it pops up from time to time, at least in the last year. I have not heard (besides the case of an entire raid not getting coin) of any specific CoV instances from my guild.
  9. Deillusional Augur

you mean if you win the event as someone is zoning? yes, you fail to get lock out and currency on any raid since as far as i can remember.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Purposely tried this tonight on our alt Zlandicar raid. Zoning into GGH during win ... no coin, no lockout. Hung around in zone for 20ish minutes after rezz.
    Svann2 and Yinla like this.