Zerker and Hdex

Discussion in 'Melee' started by O'Michael, Feb 17, 2021.

1. O'Michael New Member

What is the the min level of Hdex needed to get max crit rate? Starting to push 4200+ in Hdex and wanted to know if I needed to start moving into some other H-stats.

Thanks
  2. Szilent Augur

it is *extremely* unlikely that you're on 4200 hDex. That sounds like your *total* Dexterity instead
  3. Szilent Augur

As a berserker, if you have all the bells & whistles adding to your stats (Hero's Resolution AA, +250ish dex from 8 trophies, +50ish dex from tribute, +60ish dex from potion), you need just over 2500 hDex to cap crit rate, if you wear raid sleeves & keep Cry Carnage on. To run without tribute & trophies & potion, 2900.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  4. kyong Augur

What's the potion called? Curious.
  5. Szilent Augur

Seafarer's - Gorowyn - Velium Fortified Drinks are +54/+56/+58 to all stats, respectively.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Around 2250 Hdex is needed for Zerkers to have a 100% crit rate. Do some parsing on actual hit rate. If you drop like 5% accuracy from dropping from CoV levels of Hdex, you'll want to reconsider. You hit hard, you always crit and less misses means something in the noise.
  7. Szilent Augur

Your lower number is assuming some arbitrary buffs from some other class(es), which you haven't spelled out, and which is a moving target. With full buffs on (shm focus & banner/fire) and a raid's burns active (Auspice, Ancestral Aid most notably), the target number goes to 700.
  8. Maym_Cazic Journeyman

Szilent - keeping the assumptions you made in your first post do you happen to know the hDex# for warriors to max out?
  9. Szilent Augur

For Szilent, who uses a trophy set with less hDex (several 5s instead of 20s, to gain AC & HP), and 26 tribute dex instead of 52 (again, to gain AC & HP), it would take 3750 worn hDex to cap crit rate without others' buffs. I'm among the highest for warriors, with ~900 less than that. I do have 100ish still to gain in this expansion, though.

With shm focus and enc haste and banner/fire, 2800 gets there even without potion. Cry Carnage can supplant shm/enc buffs (meaning just the crit rate part)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Maym_Cazic like this.