Escalate a Petition Post

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sippycup, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

To the Petition Management Team,
    I have purchased an expensive Claws of Veeshan Collector Edition expansion back in November 2020. I purchased this because of the collectable mounts being offered that you couldn't get with the "standard" purchase. Upon reading your "fine print" on the web site, it clearly states that the mounts WILL be able to claim on a TLP server once that server unlocks Luclin. I purchased this collector edition knowing that I would get the /claimable mounts along with the 40 slot bag and potions etc. Upon Luclin unlocking on Aradune over a week ago, I went to claim my mounts. The only mount I was able to claim was the Restless Wurm Saddle. I am unable to /claim the other 2 mounts which are the Saddle of the Restless Griffon and the Restless Wolf Saddle. They do show in my claim window but are greyed out and wont let me claim. I have /petitioned this and received 2 conflicting reply's from 2 different GM's. Game Master Serl states Game Master(Daybreak Games)
    Feb 13, 2021, 10:06 AM PST
    Greetings Adventurer,

It looks like others are also having this issue, suggesting it's a server-sided bug. Our Development Team is working on a solution for the problem and hope to have it corrected and cleared up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you in the meantime.
    Regards,
    Game Master Serl

Then Senior Game Master Justin "Woebot" C. states "
    Justin "Woebot" C. (Daybreak Games)
    Feb 16, 2021, 10:00 AM PST
    Greetings Traveler,

The Gift: Restless Wolf Saddle and Gift: Saddle of the Restless Griffon are not claimable on the Aradune server. These items will be available to claim upon the launch of the Torment of Velious expansion and the Claws of Veeshan expansion. Not upon the release of the Luclin expansion.

https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content
    ⁺ Available for claim at the launch of the expansion
    Sincerely,
    Senior GM Woebot

So it clearly Shows on Daybreaks Website that the Collectors Edition gives you specific mounts only available to the more expensive expansion pack. There are clear fine print stating
    With your purchase you will also receive access to these expansions.
    * Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers
    ** Delivered 72 hours after purchase
    ⁺ Available for claim at the launch of the expansion

Those mounts all have the * , ** and the +
    meaning I should have access to these mounts.
    Can I please get someone to add the 2 mounts that are in my /claim window added to my inventory Please or explain the False advertising that going on with these items

Sincerely 20 year old Account Subscriber
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

Don't hold your breath! :)
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

1. Customer Service don't work from forum posts.

2. This forum is for players to help other players.
    Zaray likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It would seem that the confusion arises from the tooltips on the website.

For the Restless Ice Wurm & the Snow Bunny Saddle both are "tooltipped" to show as being available on Progression servers once Luclin unlocks.

However at the bottom of the screen the description of the + sign that is also on these saddles is that they are available once the expansion is open, that meaning the Claws of Veeshan Expansion & not Luclin.

Allakhazam shows both mounts as being CoV, the tooltips are probably where the error is located and I expect that both of these mounts are locked to CoV, they do at least owe you an apology for the confusing information & you may well be entitled to have the CE edition items removed as part of a request for a refund.

I would therefore advise you to speak to Dreamweaver, send him a PM about this to gain clarification & the website will need to be amended as it would appear at least some of the information displayed there is incorrect.

Feel free to link him this post as I have created images showing the mounts displaying the "Luclin" tooltips from the webpage below:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

These two are not from CoV but from ToV.

The webpage for that is no more but allakhazam shows the following info:

Restless Wolf Saddle - Locked to TBL
    Saddle of the Restless Griffon - Locked to ToV
  6. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

The Highlighted + Available for claim at the launch of the expansion is "correct" Especially meaning if you PRE ORDERED the expansion which is what I did. That right there is a very loosely interpreted meaning. It can mean what your saying available on the ToV expansion only or it can mean what I thought it meant as a pre order which is what I did, it will become available when the expansion goes Live. If they didn't intend for it to be on a TLP server there should be Fine Print in there stating so. Especially since they know a large population of subscriptions are comming from TLP players who are buying these expacs for the 40 slot bags and Mounts
    Duder likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I guess you could see it the way that you did, I didn't but perhaps that is because having played on TLP since 2015 I am perhaps more accustomed to / familiar with the way that DarkPaw words things.

In any case the tooltips do state Luclin on two mounts from CoV so clearly something is wrong on the webpage.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Only reason I bought a CE was for the othmir Merc, and that's still not usable or even acknowledged broken on TLP.
  9. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

$250.00 spent for there " exclusive collectable " items, yet I have to wait 2+ years for my server to catch up to current live servers to use these items. Sounds Fair .
    Fenthen likes this.