Next Expansion Feature Ideas:

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Laronk, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Evye Augur

Oh and what about a system averages out achievements for everyone in the fellowship.
    I mean so you could see how your fellowship is doing compared to another fellowship.
    And can we name fellowships pls?
    The Stone Sour fellowship is 78% done with COV
    The Slipknot fellowship is 92% done with COV

Please let us measure the proverbial junk.
    Laronk likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The last few features haven't been great, I'd rather them spend their time adding more content than creating something no one really wants/needs.

Or upgrading things we already have, mercs, shouds, etc.
  3. Evye Augur

Thats true. I've never looked at dragonhoard.
    What was the features before that luck?
    what I suggested seems like the tiniest amount of work.

4. KrakenReality Augur

Bring back high level buffs applying to Level 1 and all T1 equipment wearable by level 1. We can’t get actual content developed for the expansion. So, might as well bring back twinks and let me make it rain on some new or returning players.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

tradeskilled merc gear?
  6. Froglok Augur

** In any D&D type fantasy world, the characters often wear more than just 2 ear rings and 2 finger rings. Why not add at least +1 Finger slots? Make all rings lore equipped. Sell the slots via market place?

** Merc AA's that allow Aura use.

** Merc AA's that allow Rank III spell use, so long as the player is also flagged for Rank III (as in at least one, or a specififc, required raid achievement in a level-related expansion... i.e. Level 115 requiring at least 1, or a specific, ToV / CoV raid achievement).

** Portal Item Key Ring.

** Nimbus Item Key Ring.

** Shrouds can be useful if you level them and use them for certain things. Isn't it about time they went beyond Level 70? And achievements added for them?

** Expand the Wayfarer story... aka those who are behind Tribute and (I think?) Achievments. How? Add a Wayfarer Vendor! Lock items behind Achievement Point Totals. As you get more points to certain totals, the more items you will be able to see and / or buy. Allow them to sell unique items (maybe use Nobles for the pricing) such as Bags of Raid & Group Currency (4+ expansions old), Rank III Spells (15+ Levels old); Items from LoN that seem to be 100% missing from Prize Cards (i.e. Warm Sapphire Shard, part of the Wurmling Crate that does not seem to be be awarded from LoN Prize Marketplace cards); old Beta Awards; Old Convention in-game reward items; Old Expansion Awards.

** In-game Raid Parse system in Raid Tool window (A Heal Parse Tab and a DPS Parse tab)? Maybe limit it so that it can only be turned on / off by the Raid Leader?

** In-Game Personal Parse window (shows "Healing" and "DPS" in a window that is active for only the current target (in active combat) / most recent MOB killed. Once a MOB is killed and a new MOB is engaged, the window resets to the new target. Of course, provide the option to turn this on or off. Limit: Can not be when in a raid.

** Updated Bazaar Trader Satchels of at least 20 to 25 slots (even if crafted vis tradeskills with somewhat rare components... or sold via the Marketplace).

** Allow no-stat basic fellowship fire to be set by a single player (all other fires will still need 3 players), to reduce down time in folks getting together to adventure (this is a QoL issue... it is mindboggling at how many players are seriously travel-challenged).

** Marketplace: Armor Dummies for your old armor, that you can place the (8) armor items (muts be the same set) in and then place on you property (like a knights armor in museums). Maybe even sell variant dummies by size / sex so players can have dummies that at least are the same size / sex as their character. (Note: this would combine 8 pieces of armor into an item that takes up only one slot, basically... like an item with augs in it).

** Sell more slots for Familiars (there are more than 250 familiars) & Hero's Forge ornaments (even if you suit them up, there are more than 250 suits).

** Go back and add missing achievements to older expansions, even if just a little at a time (Hunter, Quests, Conquests...).
  7. Evye Augur

I desperately want a total death counter too... please please I must show people rangers die less than zerkers!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

A way to temporarily delevel yourself, so you can revisit older quests or group with lowbies. A bit like shrouds but you get to be a younger version of yourself, with your current gear and spells scaled down too. If you choose to "level down", you get reasonable xp for making it a fair fight.
  9. Zamiam Augur

add 2 additional top bag inventory slots .. you can consolidate the window a bit by putting radiant and ebon crystals in the alt currency tab and by removing them from the main inventory window should let you free up enough room to put 2 more bag slots .. This would also allow 20 extra items to sell from being able to add 2 more trader satchels if your a trader :p .. I dont know why the radiant and ebon crystals have not been put on the Alt currency tab before being its from like 18 expansions ago (random number) .

Heck just by removing that currency and the reclaim button would make room for 4 more bag slots .
  10. Zamiam Augur

a Checkbox feature on the Alt Currency tab to hide/show raid currencys .. for those of us who do not raid would be nice ..
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Check box. Show currencies that you don't have.

You're welcome.
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have asked for a Chronomage/Mentoring system for about a decade. Would be an awesome feature.
  13. Zamiam Augur

that would hide not only the raid currencies but also the other alt currencies that i do not have ..
    thanks for your input ..
    Celephane likes this.
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I am trying to understand why someone would need to show currencies they do not have...
  15. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Movement away from the "craftable ts container being the end all and be all for group and raid gearing" model. Its had its couple years, its awful.

Customizable Type 8 augments.

Scrap the purity, add the relevant amount to the visible armor (or just rebalance it without those augs, this is probably the dumbest point for gearing), and get crazy with it.

Or just add things to those and don't rebalance them.

Type 8: 15% craft mod.

Type 8: 15% omnicraft mod.

Type 8: mod that used to be on type 3 / 5 augs before we decided to change those into different aug types, but the old versions are still basically required for every new character to go get.

Type 8: something that were running out of database storage to put somewhere else that can go on an augment people can be relative
  16. Angahran Augur

Tradeskill keyring for all the files and needles and pots and pans, etc, etc, etc...
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

But then what will I do with all these TS bags??