Stop all content creation. Fix your support.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FinalTidus23, Jan 24, 2021.

1. FinalTidus23 Lorekeeper

I am here to voice my desire for nobody to do anything else but get on being able to help people who sent mail to the wrong person. Considering you can disband guilds based on your interpretation of their name, you should be able to take something out of a characters mail and return it. This seems pretty basic.

Either you’re too worried about what you think is happening with mail, or you are impotent to help in this way. Solution is quit thinking for people, help your customers who out the food in your table, and use your self appointed throne to do something for the people instead of literally sitting on your throne too lazy and lacking the will to help.

Give me my items I sent to the wrong character back.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

massive fraud tool if they did that.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It is YOUR responsibility to check you are sending things to the right player, nobody else's.

/thread
    Nennius, KermittheFroglok and Duder like this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

What did ya send to the wrong person? :(
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

Ask the character you sent them to for them back? It’s a long shot but worth trying. I’ve had someone overpay me for Krono and I’ve returned the extra plat.

DBG won’t give the items back to you as they aren’t your items anymore, after you give them to another player they belong to the player.

If you box, just trade with yourself. If you are exchanging items between toons on the same account, then use the shared bank or a real estate lot. There’s no need to mail yourself things anymore, you can use the banker veteran AA to summon a banker to put your loot on your shared bank.

It’s rough to lose items, but at the end of the day this isn’t a glitch, you made a mistake that they can’t remedy on the grounds the remedy would involve them taking items from another player that (technically) acquired them legitimately.

I hope you get your stuff back, but it’s not really something DBG can/should solve for, especially after some of the past ways people have abused customer service/GM intervention in the past.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ok so the guy wants all creation of new content to stop while they get him back items he parceled to the wrong person? Huh?
    minimind likes this.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I try to avoid sending anything to anyone who isn't online and it its a valuable item I sent a plat piece first and ask if they got the parcel notice. Why do I do that? Because yeah I have sent stuff to the wrong person before :)
    Duder likes this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you petition and the player in question hasn't logged into the game in a long time they may transfer the item back. If it's an active player that is less likely as Daybreak has no idea what sort of deal might have been made with that person before you sent them items.
  9. smash Augur

Your own fault.

Beside how can they know you telling the truth.

You might committing some fraud.
    Duder likes this.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

And all the while I just know hes singing "Allright stop what your doin, cuz I'm about to ruin the image and style that your used to. I look funny but yo Im makin money, see So Yo world I hope your ready for me".
  11. Knifen Augur

Annnnnnnd great now I have digital underground singing in my head all day.
    Flatchy likes this.
  12. Febb Augur

Lesson learned. Double check who you are sending items to. They won't help in this matter.