can i have a refund ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NinjutsuMMO, Jan 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

i spent a couple hundred bucks Canadian on the latest expansion just for the rabbit mounts and when i equip them my characters legs are inside the rabbit. you can only see half my body and that's total BS, ill never again order anything pre order without seeing the final product... i cant believe daybreak would sell a broken product like that and in good faith take our money and not even attempt to fix it, it places all character models halfway inside the mount... who's in charge of this operation ?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you posted in the bug forum?

Hard for them to fix something if they don't know it was broke.

Not sure how you know they made no attempt?

Players brought it to their attention that the mount buff was broke and is shows fixed internally now. Perhaps you can get them to fix your bug

But no refunds.
    Nennius and minimind like this.
  3. Derd Augur

I guess from this post that you aren't hoppy with the bunny?
    Herf likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

I always thought that bunnies were best for stew and/or chocolate deliveries. Sounds like a bug that ought to be fixed though. Having said that, the chances of getting refund over this is about as great as my winning a beauty contest.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

and here I thought you were Miss January!
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

I might qualify as a Mr. March if the contest were based on something other than looks.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the March Hare?
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Me at a dance.

[IMG]

Me with the flu.

[IMG]
    Elyssanda, Skuz and Metanis like this.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

The uh...player's question has been answered in the most accurate way... and.. probably enough rabbit art.
    Nennius, Yinla and Elyssanda like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.