ENC Request: Spell guard unity AA

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vumad, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

Please give us an AA line for spell guards for rebuffing the raid.

Casts the highest rank you have learned of Legion of Kildrukaun, Legion of Cekenar and Deviser's Auspice. This ability is only usable out of combat.

Thank you.

Would also still love to see Enticer's Unity spell line, which casts the highest rank known of Sagacity and Haste.

Right now, during rez rebuff, I am casting Legion of Kildrukaun, Legion of Cekenar, Deviser's Auspice, Voice of Sagacity and Hastening of Cekenar. I might also be casting NPT and Crepusucular Rune. The inefficiency of casting these buffs out of combat is unnecessary.
    Cailen, RPoo, Ironkeg and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dovhesi Elder

Our Enticer's Unity spell line has historically been a self-rune spell line. The spell line you are requesting that casts the highest known rank of Sagacity and Haste, are you speaking of an AA line for that or a spell line? Tbh, I would actually prefer if our current Enticer's Unity spell line was converted to an AA line, which in effect would free up a slot on our spell bar (not sure about anyone else, but Enticer's Unity has without exception held a permanent slot on my spell bar). Enticer's Unity (spell), Eldritch Rune (AA), and VoM (AA) are my 3 main go-to self runes that I cannot live without... it only makes sense to have Enticer's Unity be an AA that sits nice and pretty in line next to Eldritch and VoM.

I do agree that it would be nice to have a simultaneous C/haste buff, except I would want it to be a spell that is mgb'able so that we can choose to mgb it during combat if needed. Further, I think it would be cool if the buff duration of haste was increased to sync up with C. Maybe that's asking too much though.

Might? The Night's Perpetual Terror line is arguably one of our most valuable and desired raid buffs. I would place it higher on your rebuff cast priority list tbh. Actually, I would change this thread to ENC Request: NPT Group Buff and have that be the first thing requested.
  3. Szilent Augur

pretty clear to me: wants clarity & haste added to Orator's Unity.
  4. Dovhesi Elder

Not sure why he would want C/haste added to Orator's Unity? That is a self-only AA that gives us a buff that mezzes mobs that hit us, and it barely has use during raids except taking up a buff slot.
  5. Vumad Cape Wearer

I don't want it added to enticer's unity or to orators unity. Saying enticer's was a subconscious slip because it already exists so the name was in my mind. The name has no real relevance despite being what seems to be the focus so far here.

NPT really has nothing to do with this this request. Yes, I would love to see it as a group and a AA form but the changing the way an aDPS spell works and making 3 guards into a unity for out of combat are 2 different conversations.
    Cailen and Dovhesi like this.
  6. Vizier Augur

I use both Orator's Unity and Devisor's Unity whenever the buffs fade. If they were to combine Devisor's into Orators that would be nice, but it's not a huge deal. I would much rather see the Spell guards and Runes added to the Orators Unity like the OP suggests. Or create a new AA whatever...