2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tryal Anderror, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I only have a 150k plat between all six of my accounts. :(
  2. Numiko Augur

pretty sure they said the 2 million limit was due to EQ being a 32 bit game... unless they redo the entire engine we are stuck with it.
  3. Micker Augur

Guess this is our answer. They need to allow krono to be used for traders or add Velium pieces and make them worth 1000pp or something like that.
    Tegila likes this.
  4. Tegila Augur

Exactly. Easiest way would be to add another baz currency, not raise the limit due to coding. Modern merchants already sell in decimals of plat, and there are various currencies avail everywhere...make the baz based on something worth 10pp, and decimals of that instead of silver gold and copper. And have vendors who do NOT make a profit off buying and selling the currency lol, just exchanges it back and forth or do at bank.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Let us use nobles instead of regular currency in the bazaar. If they could add that function then could use nobles. Get rid of the tax on plat to nobles.
    Elyssanda, Nennius and KrakenReality like this.
  6. KrakenReality Augur

Adding a conversion tax was one of the most self-defeating ideas, I’ve seen this game implement.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

There was no way around the "tax" of the Nobles due to how Vendors buy/sell items. That was explained in more detail when it went live. It's honestly a small tax overall, if they made it so we could use them in Bazaar you would instantly see them being used.
  8. Laronk Augur

There's most definitly a way around the tax, just make a quest turn in for the nobels that give you a super bag o plat that is clickable and always gives the correct amount
    Barton likes this.
  9. Barton The Mischievous

There were suggestions on how to get around the Tax back when Nobles where introduced they were ignored.
  10. Barton The Mischievous

Yep this was suggested back then, except the one I saw was just a flat platinum award in the exact amount the noble cost