Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 12, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
    Daltara, Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  2. Sancus Augur

I don't think the bug with the Challenger of Claws of Veeshan augment conversions was fixed in the correct way. In prior expansions (TBL and ToV), there was a 2-handed DD proc aug, a 1-handed DD proc aug (in ToV, it also fit in the range slot), a 2-handed heal of target's target proc aug, and a 1-handed heal of target's target proc aug.

This is how it currently is on test:
    • There are two 2-handed DD proc augments (Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Devastation and Complimentary Frozen Gromet).
    • There are two 1-handed heal of target's target proc augments (Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Striking and Complimentary Stone of the Dar Clan).
    • The proc on Complimentary Frozen Gromet is level 24, which means it is worse than Complimentary Velium Infused Gem of Devastation (the ToV version), which is level 27. It's only one level higher than the TBL 2-handed proc aug.
    • The proc on Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Striking seems like it's intended for a 2-handed augment, as it is level 70. The ToV 1-handed heal of target's target proc aug, Complimentary Frost Covered Whetstone, is only level 51.
    The setup from ToV made a lot more sense, and would require the following changes:
    • Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Striking should be a Primary/Secondary/Range level 24 Surge of Ice proc aug.
    • Complimentary Frozen Gromet should be a level 70 2-hand only Sympathetic Remote Healing Flood proc aug.
    I left out the Reactive augs to avoid further confusing the issue, but they have the same problem.
    Modef, Nniki, Jennre and 5 others like this.
  3. Vaeeldar Augur

Need to check zlandi. Ran him twice tonight on two different groups. mob goes invuln but script does not complete and he basically kills you while invuln.
    Barton and Svann2 like this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Some more info for this:
    • Frozen Grommet (Test - 2H DD CoV dropped) is lore grouped with Velium Infused Gem of Striking (Live - No restriction DD ToV TS)
    • Stone of the Dar Clan (Test - 1H Heal CoV dropped) is lore grouped with Frost Covered Whetstone (Live - 1H Heal ToV dropped)
    • Velium Threaded Gem of Devastation (Test - 2H DD CoV TS) is lore grouped with Velium Infused Gem of Devastation (Live - 2H DD ToV TS)
    • Velium Threaded Gem of Striking (Test - 1H Heal CoV TS) is lore grouped with Shadow Scarab Sliver (Live - 2H Heal ToV dropped)
    It looks like maybe they were going for 1 dropped/1 TS each for the two procs this time. The problem is that Frozen Grommet and Threaded Gem of Striking do not match the weapon restriction of the ToV lore grouper it is upgrading.

I would say people would have looted Frozen Grommet for the DD and crafted Striking for the heal already on live at this point, changing the proc would be adverse to that. I'd like to see Frozen Grommet have the weapon restriction removed and have Backstab added (or if no restriction was a mistake in ToV then 1H), and striking would be 2H and have Backstab removed.

If both crafted augs go to DD then Grommet and Striking would need the lore groups swapped.
    Modef and Jennre like this.
  5. Sumteengex Journeyman

Multiple items from multiple housing plots / storage, and guild halls missing or vanished all together.items were there before the patch, and jsut gone after logging back in post patch. this has happened many times after patchs.
  6. Sylanos_Test New Member

I can confirm - Zlandi gets down to 4% but the script never starts, chest never spawns - he just goes invulnerable then you fight him forever.
  7. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

Zlandicar Reborn mission, it appears the entire script does not run. no adds, the aura thing beside him doesnt spawn, zlandi never stops fighting, and chest does not pop.
    we stayed fighting him for about 5 minutes, nothing happened. then we call of the heroes to lose agro, zlandis health went upto 9% and then he despawned. still no chest.
    --------
    ran a second time, no burns killed really slow. no ads, no oily skin debuff, zlandi and talendor do not talk to each other, the script just never runs.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Sylanos_Test New Member

Also - achievement in Crusaders mission Uncleaned does not seem to be updating. Just completed mission, no one got hit by cube - we did not get achieve.
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Merchant Olwen in The Western Wastes has 0 items.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks. I think I have it lined up now for the live patch.
    Nniki and Sancus like this.
  11. Tearle New Member

Confirming Merchant Olwen in Western Wastes doesn't sell anything, so cant make any armour at the moment.

Eastern Wastes - Crusader Vraket - wont give out the Orcs in Love quest even though have Blooded Potential Earring of Rallos Zek equiped and Explorer achievment done.
  12. Nniki Augur

With the December 10th hotfix, some roamers that came to the entrance in the Aaryonar mission were removed:
    Not sure if some roamers were missed or a change somehow got reverted at some point, but just this morning we had some roamers at the entrance for the first time since the hotfix went live. It was a flame disciple and a nervous fanatic pair.
    [IMG]
    Fenthen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Wikichant New Member

Just FYI, the patch caused guilds and houses to be rolled back 2-3 weeks. Some of my guildies lost whole houses worth of stuff. Myself, I lost a familiar and about 10-15 hero's forge suits (which really, really sucks).

Has this been addressed? Any chance of us getting our stuff back? Can you at least let us know that this wont happen again in the future?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ugh, these bugs are happening again? They really do have a robust save on your property in your housing. Were this to make it to Live depending on how many players are effected, you'll get your stuff back - it's just how long it'll take. I don't know how Test players and guilds would be effected, however.
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

i can say my group got the acheesement uncleaned! on 01-16-21 15:28:22
  16. Vaeeldar Augur

So not sure where to put this LIVE has Zlandi fixed but Zlandi is not fixed on Test. when we were brought down also I assumed we would get the same live patch to be in balance but maybe not? Just wanted to note that we have zlandi down, WW merchant down also (live has that issue also).
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Test server went down due to Infrastructure changes, not a patch. It will get most of the fixes that did happen between test patch and live patch next week. It should also get hotfixes in that patch.
  18. Armed_Assault New Member

Myself and other guildies are still waiting on any news on this issue as well, weve only gotten the generic ' its under investigation ' replies when updating the tickets, which have been on hold status since the 13. most of us know devs are busy but at this point have lost faith in ever getting our lost items back or just think test isnt high on the priority list, would be great to get any feed back from one of the devs.
    Barton likes this.