Fixed Internally CoV raid trash not dropping luck augs (Hardened Destiny)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Duder, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Duder Augur

Full clear of DN raid instance, 84 mobs - 1 Crystallized Restless Ore and 0 Hardened Destiny
    Full clear of WW raid instance, 98 mobs - 1 Crystallized Restless Ore and 0 Hardened Destiny

Has anyone seen a Hardened Destiny drop? 182 mobs and not a single one would seem excessively rare.
    Marton, Cadman, Metanis and 9 others like this.
  2. Sancus Augur

We cleared the entire DN instance and had the same experience - one Crystallized Restless Ore and no Hardened Destiny.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Fully cleared both. No drops of charm aug either. We did, ironically, see one on beta.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The Global loot is setup correctly, but the NPCs are not.
  5. Cadman Elder

Observing the same thing in ToV raid instances - cleared TOFS last night and got zero drops
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

DId you have a loot lockout? Because we farmed ToFS Sunday night and ended up with 7 ore and 6 luck augs. We also only did floors 2 and 3 as it was late.
  7. Cadman Elder

Nope, hadn't been in there since before CoV launched (not a raid guild)
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Just terrible RNG then. I have done EW in the past and got 0 drops as well but much less mobs there.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is broken. The fix is in the patch.
    Thunderkiks and Duder like this.
  10. edsarto New Member

Did this get fixed with the patch? Full clear of Tantor Raid and it dropped 2x Diamondized Precious Velium Ore, no luck aug.
  11. Duder Augur

It was. Have seen Diamondized Precious Velium Ore and Hardened Destinys drop from WW and DN raid trash.
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Saturday night, I saw 2 luck and 4 ores in 55 mobs cleared in WW raid instance. There looked to be about 20 or so mobs left on track when I stopped. Most of WW could be single pulled with ease, but the mobs do roam big distances.

A guild team cleared both DN and WW instances and reported about 5 luck and about the same number of ores (I wasn't there and evidently half of my guild can't count).

Just some numbers for folks...
    Duder likes this.
  13. Lonewolff New Member

****Changing from 4% to a 1/4% does not seem fair and especially for the group box player such as myself. I have 11 paid accounts with about 20 toons to gear out. At current drop rates, that is just not going to happen with needing about 30+ ore per toon to gear them out. Restless Ore drop rate in the CoV expansion now is like a "Ghost Town" without tumble weeds. Days of killing 20+ named and countless trash mobs resulted in 1 Ore. I can't do the HA's with the chest drops alone and trying to find someone to do them with that doesn't won't 300 to 500K per mission is pretty much LFGF - Looking for Group Forever. Just food for thought that if you could see fit to find a happy medium on the drop rate, it would be much appreciated. At this rate I will not be able to gear out my toons before the next expansion. Thank you and God bless ...stay safe and healthy.
  14. Duder Augur

Healthy feedback, however, this thread was about raid trash luck augs not dropping at all which has now been fixed. =)
  15. KazynVZ New Member

We did see 4 drop out of 7 full clears of trash. Honestly that's a bit low. Can you just make it so 1 will drop per instance? Sucks to have a max possible chance of 4 per week and getting goose eggs on them. especially when you need to roll against others.

Really you have a 1/6 chance at getting 1 aug out of 1/2 the instances. Guess we will farm them 2 years to get them.