Server transfer?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lilith Astaroth, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Lilith Astaroth New Member

Hi guys!
    i am about to come back out of retirement. My question is, does is still cost money to do a server transfer these days?

Thanks!
  2. Sagarmatha Augur

Yes. It costs $25.00, purchasable through the Marketplace. Gold members get a 10% discount.
  3. Silver-Crow Augur

Yes it does.
    Depending on what level you were when you went into retirement, it may be easier just to recreate your character from scratch on your new server and then buy a heroic boost to 85 instead.
    Barton likes this.
  4. Sagarmatha Augur

Yes. It costs $25.00, purchasable through the Marketplace. Gold members get a 10% discount.

Keep in mind, if the character you wish to transfer is level 90 or lower, you might as well just reroll that character on the desired server. It only takes a few days to reach that level with just you and a mercenary. It's also a great way to acclimate yourself with Everquest again; depending how long you've been retired, it might feel like an entirely new game.
  5. Sagarmatha Augur

It's stupid to buy a to buy a Heroic if he's looking to buy a transfer. It's ten more dollars. Why in TF would you pay $35.00? For a couple of bags and gear he will outgrow in two weeks?
  6. Barton The Mischievous

It may or may not be worth the extra $10 to someone, but hey It is not what you suggested so it must be stupid.
  7. Sagarmatha Augur

Yup.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Welcome back
  9. SunDrake Augur

Former E`ci player?
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

He just told you wtf but you didnt want to hear or believe it. 10 bucks? Come on you have blew more than that on lottery scratchers before lol.
  11. Lilith Astaroth New Member

I feel like it's pretty obvious I'm not a "he" based on my name, lol

12. Lilith Astaroth New Member

Yep! ^_^