Mangler - Looking for someone who can make "Eminent Symbol of the Depths" and "Intricate Moonsilver"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, Jan 5, 2021.

1. KimchiGoddess Augur

I have a wizard of prexus that I'm trying to gear with those crafted items but I never see them in the bazaar. I'm looking to fill all slots, so I'll need the armour and symbols for helm, chest, legs, arms, wrists x2, hands, feet. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks =D
  2. Xhartor Augur

Might help if you include your race.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

I used the item names that were specific to the race and diety as no one but an erudite prexus follower can use those items =)
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

True, however the armor is only craft able by tailors/smith's if that specific race. The diety symbols can be made by anyone with the skill/knowledge.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Symbols can be made by anyone, should be easy to find in general

check the /bazaar for other versions of Erudite armor. Use the in game mail to contact anyone making these stuff.

There is a good chance if none of it exists in the bazaar you're gonna have to level the tradeskill yourself.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

Thanks a bunch, good to know on the symbols, I'll be able to make them eventually - they're never in the bazaar that's for sure.

Tailoring is such a PITA, I don't imagine there's an Erudite tailor on the server as I never see anything in the bazaar for Eurdite cultural or even the symbols. I do my tailoring on my main char which is not an Eurdite and I don't want to start it all over again.

Appreciate the response!
  7. neveroom Journeyman

Race change probably best options :(