No Fix Planned Tome Cover Supplies

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fluid, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Fluid Augur

Small thing. Listed as WAR MNK ROG BER while it should be ALL? Used in spell research and threw me for a loop when it didn't appear on vendors that had it because I had 'Show only show items I can use' turned on.
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

There are innumerable items which are similarly labeled Enc, Mag, Nec, Wiz, but should now be All. The stated reason is that those are the classes that the item is primarily intended to be used by or in other cases those are the classes for which the final products are for. At minimum, Shd, Pal, Rng, Bst, Brd should probably be added to them.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Now all classes can do all research combines they really should be all/all

Tried doing some Research stuff on alt the other day and stuff wasn't showing up until I checked items I can use.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

See I disagree. The items should not be all/all because not everyone can use the final result items. You can find the item by simply unchecking that box, however you cannot do the same with what classes the final item is going to be for in the typical combine.

Further the all/all status of an item does not guarantee that it will show up when you have show only items which you can use. There are numerous research and other TS items which have either no class/race listed or are specifically listed as all/all, but they still are not shown when you you have that option checked.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This falls into the same grey area as items that are used in tradeskills after they have been through another process.

Working with the same logic if I can use the item in a combine it should be visable without having to uncheck the "only items I can use" box, only the end item shouldn't show up if I am unable to use it.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The Prefix I added tot his thread indicates my intent.