Burrower Poop

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Cicelee Augur

So let me get this straight...

A hearty group of six adventurers travel to Western Wastes. You ask each of them to grab five poops from burrowers. Some of them have a normal poop, some of them have feasted heartily and have a double poop (hate those), and some have not feasted and have yet to defecate.

OK. Gross, but cool. But dear Developer, are you going to look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that if one person in the group collects five poop, that no one else can get any more poop until that person runs back to Sleeper Tomb and finishes the quest?

Really? Burrowers have decided to stop pooping for the remainder of the adventurers? And then magically begin to poop again once the player that collects five does the turn in?

It is normal for burrowers to poop all the time. In fact, I would say it is healthy for burrowers to poop regardless of how many poop has been collected by the members of a group. Please make it so. Thank you.

PS- Don't tell me to leave all the burrower corpses with poop on them in camp and then collect them all at once. I don't want to imagine the stench of dozens of burrower corpses sitting around for half an hour with poop on them. Bad enough I have to carry five poop to some efreeti in ST...
    Herf, Skuz and Zynt like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, you see the ones yet to defecate are constipated. And by having adventurers run back to Sleepers Tomb it "unblocks" things.

kinda like Metamucil
  3. Derd Augur

I'm sure you already know it but for any newbies, never finish a "collect" a drop quests till you have enough for every group member.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Skuz, Dibab and 4 others like this.
  4. Sobmre Augur

its a shi77y quest
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Sounds corny to me.
  6. Dibab Augur

This. All you to do is have everyone loot 4/5 then the get a couple more to finish. This was no one finishes and more drop. Very simple very basic.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

"Dung, dung, dung" we have a winner!
  8. Broozer Augur

Amaize-ing pun...
    Flatchy likes this.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Very good advice and possibly the answer, but from the description given by cicelee - after one person looted 5 NO MORE dropped at all. Thats not the same thing if his description is accurate, and not right at all.
  10. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

This thread has some serious pooptential
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Think you missed the point. Have everyone loot 4, then, as more drop, don't loot them, leave them on the corpses. Once there are enough unlooted for all in the group, loot them and you can all turn in the quest together.

In the OP, if one person looted that 5th piece, then no more would drop for the others to get their final pieces.

It's stupid to have to do this, but I have seen it work.
  12. Cicelee Augur

That is correct. And your last line is what I am hoping to change, that burrowera would continue to have their normal poop cycles throughout existence instead of clenching their butt and holding their poop inside of them just because someone already grabbed five of yours and others in the group still need poop.
    Tatanka likes this.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Agreed, it would be nice. There are many other examples of this from older expacs.

Make quest items drop if people have the quest. Make NO TRADE quest items NOT drop, if nobody has the quest.
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Thats not how works, or its never worked like that before.
    Typically:
    If there are 5 people on the quest that requires 5 drops each, then 5 drop per kill. One per person. If one loots all he needs, then after that 4 drop per kill. One per person that still need it. If you do that for 4 of the 5 people then after that only 1 needs the 5 drops so only 1 will drop per kill.

Up to now there has never been a quest where after 1 loots all he needs it completely stops dropping for the rest of the group. If thats what is happening its not right and should be reported as a bug.
    Kaenneth and Skuz like this.
  15. Nniki Augur

It's been a bug on and off over the years with various tasks. Here's a fairly recent report for a ToV task that likely has a similar if not same issue: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...y-quests-items-stopped-dropping-early.271526/.
    Skuz likes this.