RESULTS Class Grading survey

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evye, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Evye Augur

Nniki and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  2. Evye Augur

If someone confirms if you DO need google account i can upload graphs as pics here. Or If anyone requests it.
  3. yourmama New Member

Google account not needed
    Evye likes this.
  4. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Haha pretty interesting to see what other classes think of themselves. Although I do see some troll answers. A couple of Berserkers in particular seem to think very highly of their tanking, pulling and bind wound abilities.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Rogues are united on the healing front!
    Proximoe, Evye and Sissruukk like this.
  6. Evye Augur

I noticed that too!
    Ask to not have trollies and guess thats the 1st thing you get.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

*sniff* on your ALL page, bard's get no say..
    :(
  8. Nniki Augur

Axxius, FawnTemplar, RPoo and 3 others like this.
  9. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I enjoyed this, thanks. The healing results are really spot on. I also thought some of the BER responses were funny. It's also interesting that almost all the responses think highly of their playing skill. I suppose forum participation isn't as broad across playstyles, so maybe it's true.
  10. Chaosflux Augur

Seems to have some reasonable accuracy, with some outliers from beasts and zerks on tanking/healing and druid/sham on the dps front being quite abit lower then I'd imagine.
  11. Grove Augur

Very interesting.
    Suggestion: Stabilize the column with the classes so it does not roll off the screen at the left when reviewing the information in the columns to the right.
  12. Bumkus Elder

For BST, they might be referring to pet tanking. Throwing in efficient pet heals helps BST pets tank very well, at least one-on-one. They lack AE aggro and other real tank abilities.

Now if they are talking about the BST itself, well, we don't tank much better than the nightgown wearing classes.
  13. Owl56 Elder

Chanters fifth on pulling? Some of y'all have never played with a chanter and it shows.
    Cadman, Vumad and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  14. Evye Augur

15. Evye Augur

Fixed I had those cells hidden while I was working on them, sorry!
  16. Tegila Augur

Odd that wizards, a porting class, ranked themselves last in utility
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

There are not a lot of wizard-ports that go somewhere the GGH portal can't take you. And everyone have a GGH-anchor-gate-clicky. At best, a wizard can save you 2 zonings.

If they want porting to be a useful utility, they should just remove all the current ports spells and allow us to port to ANY outdoor succor-point(that we are flagged for ofc). They could let the spell-cast popup the overworld-map, and simply let us select a destination zone that way. :)
  18. Tegila Augur

And all casters can summon stuff for research. I just don't see how they're so far below zerkers...what utility is that again? I mean zerkers are ranked above mages who summon all kinds of things in high demand not to mention COTH. And warrior...more utility than wiz? Not just ports, but evacs don't forget.

Idk if people are down playing or up playing their own classes for attention or if people just have that wide a gap in what they consider utility lol
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Well, lately, wizard-port destinations have been the least useful destinations for each expansion imo.

We often get something close to the GGH-portal. An Empyr port could have been practical in TBL, or a Western Wastes port in CoV. Something that actually saves the group some genuine hassle...
    An ability that lets us port a group/tlc to our secondary/tertiary bind-spots would be very useful...
  20. Tegila Augur

I get that, and agree on both counts(Dru same deal) but what utility does a zerker or warrior have that they ranked theselves so high I'm wondering? I mean I was gone a while and maybe I missed something, but I don't think so lol