can you solo as druid?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by FL!P, Dec 18, 2020.

1. FL!P Augur

Hey guys i was considering using my heroic toon slot to make a druid and try to solo my way to be within range of everyone else. Is this possible as druid? That way I could use it to help PL anything else i make. Any feedback from you experienced druids is appreciated!
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Soloing 85-110 is quite feasible as a druid. Beyond 110 I have no experience however.
  3. Fanipak frootsnak New Member

I solo on my 110 druid fairly regularly. It's not quick and often kind of tedious but it can be done. Big thing at 110 is to find mobs that don't stun or summon and can be shared. If you have those 3 things going for you you can kite. If not it's usually root rot maybe some reverse charming.
  4. Tucoh Augur

If you've got a high level main and just want a high level druid, you might be better off using fellowship vitality xp to level it. It's how I've leveled most of my new characters.
    Ninelder likes this.
  5. Ninelder Augur

You can do this in the ToV version of Great divide on wurms and giants, Its great XP, but you gotta bring your A-Game. Not only do you have the threat of Instant death from any lag spike, but you also have to deal with the restless ice combo-curse-turns-into-disease dot that half the mobs cast every 1 minute. It's definitely way to rough a place to learn how to kite.

Whether your using dots, using AEs, or using both lines to kite the only way its worthwhile is to kite multiple mobs at once. Which means multiple mobs casting the dot as well. Thus you are wasting half your time dealing with the dot instead of damaging the mobs.

Before that you have the yeti in Lcea, and no good kite spots in between.
    Fanipak frootsnak likes this.
  6. Fanipak frootsnak New Member

I've found that you can kite the sarnak's outside of chardok if you don't mind occasionally having to round them back up because some of them are casters. You can also do the treents in frontier, they're pretty easy to round up and still con blue @110. But other than that, there's no where in Ros or tbl to kite. What I've experienced so far in the newest stuff that dot can kill you pretty quick.