For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nickster86, Aug 10, 2014.

1. ttobey Developer

We are testing to see what the ground idle will do there, if it looks fine, we'll switch it out.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No no no no no. It had been like this for years. They look great as decoration s in housing areas.

If you are going to change them give the players the choice the same as other flying mounts.
    birdsong_pawn likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, I guess its nice you will fix this 7 year old necro'd post. :oops:
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Doh I missed this the first time.... heh... well.. snap. :)
  6. ttobey Developer

Well after checking it out, we are going to leave it. After this long I think we can consider it a feature!
  7. birdsong_pawn Augur

[IMG]
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Bumkus Elder

is there an actual Reindeer mount, or are you guys talking about the Festive Braxi Saddle?
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Reindeer mount.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I can't find it in marketplace either and a couple of other people mentioned not seeing it.

So if someone could point us in the direction of what it is listed as?

Alla says its "saddle" and $14.50 but nothing under that, or mount or reins etc

I have a feeling they are talking about when it used to be available for sale.
  11. Bumkus Elder

Well it seems pretty clear they should put this back in the marketplace. i'd buy one for sure.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is an old pick but this is the mount we are talking about. It is called a Reindeer Saddle
    [IMG][IMG]
    birdsong_pawn likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I found the pic on Alla and I want one! Money burning a hole in my gherkin.

[IMG]
  14. Dadbod New Member

Can we get a refund on this then? When purchased, didn't realize it would give motion sickness, also, with levitation on, it can interrupt spell casting. At least make an option to be in flight mode or ground mode?
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

A refund? On a 7 year old mount? Nah.
  16. Dadbod New Member

literally just bought it 4 days ago in the marketplace. but thanks for your reply
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

??? It is not in marketplace this year. Please post a screen shot of what you bought - does it match the one I posted right above your post?

I think you bought the Festive braxi Saddle
    Yinla likes this.
  18. lolly Elder

Do you think it will snow this holiday darling? No, it looks like rain dear . . . .
    Duder likes this.
  19. Gnar Augur

So I got curious and checked other servers to see if they had it for sale in their marketplace. It looks like its currently for sale on the Mangler TLP server. Which sucks why isnt this on live also?
    Vexana_Lanys and Yinla like this.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OMG!!!! You are right. I made a character on Mangler to check this out and there it is....$14.95
    [IMG]