Can make Distillate IX but not I?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Xanadas Augur

On Riz, why can't we make Distillate of Celestial Healing I, but we have people selling Distillate of Celestial Healing IX by the stacks? That makes no sense whatsoever.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Why would you even want to?
  3. Xanadas Augur

My brother/his wife/son are wanting to roll some noobs... and I want to give them some potions.
  4. Mrjon3s Augur

I mean you can't make the 45/50/55 potions till DoN. So it really doesn't surprise me at all. Just get them a couple fungi tunics and a staff.
  5. a_librarian Augur

Greater Conc pots are the way to go. The power of the low level distillates is so sad you're better off pretending they don't exist. You can get some mileage out of the level 20 ones though if you feel like farming White Hellebore in Splitpaw.
  6. Fluid Augur

I won't say I don't do Alchemy. I can say I don't enjoy it. The way to go IMHO is talk one of them into running a chanter. I think you can get Breeze at level 14 and the other perks of running an Enchanter are legion. Default Alchemy probably doesn't apply to you, it is just that if you wanted to create a new toon to group with them, Enchanter would give good bang for the buck. I think the other options like Bard manna song doesn't kick in for 30+ levels under the current expansion. At any rate, I think the Bazaar is only 2 months away so if you can hard core it until then, the problem will go away.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

You two know he said Distillate of CELESTIAL HEALING right?
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. Jared stanson New Member

I soloed this mob with my level 95 Monk + mercenary. Was barely even a fight. Lasted only a few seconds.

Dropped a bunch of low level gear I couldn't use. Was not worth the time it took to kill.
  9. a_librarian Augur

Hey mana is as good as healing. Many classes can convert a point of mana into like 4 health. We're trying to help here
  10. Fluid Augur

Good eye, but it would make less sense from the original post. That is if the original poster is talking about himself making the potions => high level Shaman who would have Chloroplast<?> which is ~15 minute buff. I thought this type potion is available from vendors too.

That's how I do it anyway. Log in buffer with the longest lasting buffs first i.e. 1 hour+ shield spells, buff party. Log out/in 2nd longest buffs, stuff like [SoW, Clarity, damage shield, ...]. Log in the feeb I want to play and rock. Easy peasy.